𝟏𝟐

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Kevin Perez
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

"Imma say it again we want all red!" Dougie rapped into the mic as he finished up his verse

Ivy felt herself dozing off at the feeling of Kay rubbing her scalp.

Ivy yawned on Kay's lap as she layed on his chest. "I think I'm bout to fall asleep."

"Go to sleep ma." He laid his head on the top of her's.

"Are you sleeping at Dougie's crib today?"

"Nah I'm going back to mines. My pops is dropping some shit off and I gotta be there."

Kay blew smoke from his blunt before speaking. "When are you gonna meet up with him?"

"You know I'm free anytime you can arrange it. I think I might be a lil nervous tho so I'm not sure. Just let me know when he's free."

"For sure." He ran his hands through her hair. "You don't gotta be nervous tho he fucks witchu."

"I hope so."

"Ya think it'll be cool if I hop on this?" B Lovee spoke.

"Of course why wouldn't it be." Dougie stepped out the booth.

"Ion know, niggas might feel a way since ya keep dissin the O."

"So what? We dissing oy you good." Kay chimed in.

Kay began heard faint snores, looking down to see Ivy fast asleep on his chest. He admired her, silently wishing they could stay like that forever. He somewhat felt guilty knowing all these feelings were emerging while his current 'girl' was in the hospital. Unfortunately with his current mindset, he couldn't trust himself with commitment, yet something in him wanted Ivy all to himself.

Hearing about what Ash did to Ivy was somewhat the last straw for Kay in terms of their relationship. Aside from romantic feelings, him and Ivy's friendship went way back, so hearing she'd gotten hurt over his relationship angered him. He agreed to give her brother Ash's location after ensuring they weren't trying to kill her. Whether or not he wanted to, it wasn't like he had much choice once he was alone in her brother's car since Kay was unarmed.

Although breaking things off while shes at the hospital sounded like a bad idea, he called Ash the day after Ivy's birthday to say he wanted to take a break and to say she took it bad would be an understatement.

"The fuck." Dougie scrunched up his face. "Yo Kay look at this shit." He passed over his phone.

Kay squinted at the video of Lee outside what looked like his block.