PART 9

AUTHOR POV :

In kim mansion all are sleeping peacefully like if the pin drop the sound will audible to us.as well as today they did not have university/school bcuz there is a leave for 2  weeks to renew the syllabus.then one by one start to come down.jin and jisso start to cook.suga still sleeping in  his room.namjoon and jhope work on the laptop in living room.jennie and rose are talking.kook,tae,jimin,lisa are bickering.guess what our yn is not sleeping.she is working in some papers till morning she did not sleep last night.mr & mrs.kim are not here.suzy and emma are coming downstairs.all are saw they coming to living room.emma cling on jungkook and suzy cling on jimin.

Emma : kookie oppa...you look handsome (fake cute voice)

Jungkook : don't call me that (cold+annoyed)

Emma :oppaa(ugly pig pout)

That's when yn come downstairs.

Her outfit :

Her hairstyle(i forget to inform that yn's hair is really long

Her hairstyle(i forget to inform that yn's hair is really long.)

She come downstairs and saw all are sitting ex jin & jisoo and yoongi

She come downstairs and saw all are sitting ex jin & jisoo and yoongi .she directly went to kitchen not even turn her head to others.all are noticed this and somewhere bangpink ex jin & jisso and yoongi hurt but shrugg it off.

Emma : such a ungrateful bitch.

Suzy : yeah. She is a slut who show her attitude.

Then yoongi said something them while coming downstairs.

Yoongi : you two don't have a guts to speak in infornt of her ..ohhh  sorry sorry  what did i expect such a coward like you (cold)

All are shocked bcuz yoongi never protest anyone even his sbilings but he protest yn.(who knows may be he accept her as a sister)

Suzy : oppa why did you support her (ugly pout )

Yoongi : don't pout you look really ugly even pig is beautiful than you (cold)

Bangpink ex jin & jisso control their laugh and enjoy the drama.while suzy is embarassed.

Emma : oppa why did you talk like that to suzy for that bitch.(jealous)