NEW HOUSE!!🏡

MAANVI'S POV

We reached Vihaan's house technically this is going to be my house as well from now. We got down from the car and went to stand in front of the door. I was shocked to see everyone already present there. I saw a glass of rice grain kept in front of the door.
I saw Mom taking the aarti plate and coming towards me and Vihaan.
After she was done she asked me to lick the glass with my red leg and enter the house.
I held Vihaan's hand automatically so that I won't lose my balance and I kicked the glass lightly and entered the house.

There were a few more rituals and all of us were really tired and decided to take a rest. Mom helped me to change my saree into a simple white saree.

 Mom helped me to change my saree into a simple white saree

Mom and Tara took me on a home tour. This was the first time I have been to this house and it's bigger than my house.
The house looks beautiful with the perfect furniture.
There was a minibar 6 bedrooms and 2 guests room, a swimming area, and also a library. I am pretty sure the library is going to be my favorite place.

"Finally, this is Vihaan's study." Mom said as she opened the door.
To my surprise I found him working. We have been married for less than 12 hours and he's working.
But seriously this guy looks hot even in a white shirt. Who the hell dresses so well even in the house?

 Who the hell dresses so well even in the house?

"Vihaan stop working right now." Mom ordered. That's when he noticed that someone is actually in the room.

He looked up to tell something but as soon as he saw me, he closed his laptop.
"Yes, mom." He said getting up from his seat.

All of us left the study. Tara went to her room and I followed Mom to the kitchen.

"Take this give it to Vihaan, you both need to share it." Mom said giving me a glass of milk.
"Ok, mom." I said without telling her how much I hate milk.

"This is Vihaan's room. I didn't show you before because you were anyways going to come here. So, I'll leave now." She said smiling at me.
I just smiled back at her and opened the door and went in.
I completely forgot that I had to share a room. Only when Mom told me about the milk I remembered.
I looked around to find Vihaan but he wasn't there and I looked at the bathroom he wasn't there as well. Mostly he's still out.

I kept the glass of milk on the table next to the bed and started admiring his room.

**************

VIHAAN'S POV

I am a married man now. I don't find much difference. It pretty much feels the same. As I stepped out of my study, I headed towards the minibar. I saw Rishabh sitting there and add some as I saw him I thought of leaving.
"Bro, come here." He said putting his hand around my shoulder and taking me towards the bar.

"Why are you here on your first night." He said smirking.
"Mind your business Rishabh." I said
"Ok, fine I am sorry. Also, do you want anything?." Rishabh asked lifting his eyebrows.
"No, I don't want anything." I said not understanding what he was asking.

"Are you sure bro... You don't want any condom or pill?" He said grinning.
"Before I smack this bottle on your head get out of my sight." I said getting annoyed.
"Chill bro, I was just joking I know you are all prepared." He said as the corner of his mouth twitched.
"Before I do something I regret get out." I said gritting my teeth.
"Ok fine." He said walking away.

I got up and went to my room. I opened the door and saw Maanvi sitting on the couch with her earphones and eyes closed she has no idea that I entered the room.

I went close and stood near her. She's so beautiful. I mean even morning she was so gorgeous. But now wearing that mangalsutra and vermilion she looks more beautiful.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and she opened her eyes. I immediately cut the call and turned towards her.
"I am so sorry." I said.
"It's fine, I was not sleeping anyways." She said giving a faint smile.
"Actually... Mom...told you should drink that milk." She said with great effort.
"Aren't we supposed to share?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Ya....but...." She couldn't finish the sentence. Mostly she's shy to drink from the same glass.
"Here drink first." I said giving her the glass so she won't feel uncomfortable.

She took the glass and hesitated to drink. She looked at me and then started drinking. She drank half the glass and gave it to me. I drank the rest and kept it on the table.

The next second I see her running into the washroom and puking. I went behind her.
"Are you fine?" I asked getting worried.
She came out of the washroom and looked at me with teary eyes.
"I am soo sorry. I... I don't like milk, especially cold milk....you know when it forms a cream." She said looking down.
"You could have told me that before." I said.
"I am sorry." She said still looking down.
I walked to the table to a glass of water and gave it to her.

"I know you won't be comfortable sharing a bed with me. You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I said and she nodded.

She went and sat on the bed. I switched off the lights and turned to go towards the couch.

"If you don't mind can you switch on the bed lamp? I am not used to sleeping in such a dark room." She said.

I switched on the bed lamp and went to the couch to lay down.

It's really going to be tough with her. I stared at the ceiling and started thinking about the mess I got myself into.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️
Hope you all liked this chapter. If you all liked it then Please do vote. Stay tuned to know what happens next.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- bookish_mayaa
Follow for reels and updates