°four°

°•°•°•°•°
°•°•°•°•°

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" a woman yelled out as she swung her hand at the man who easily caught the woman's wrist and pinned her down against the floor

"Listen, lady, just hold still, where's your damn wallet?" The man yelled as she rummaged around the girl's purse before patting down her pants.

"Hey! Get off of her!" a voice called out as the man suddenly looked up to the source of the voice. He felt his mouth fall open with surprise to her the figure was standing on the wall directly above him. His eyes skimmed down the wall that the figure stood on for support and tried to rationalize his mind... But he couldn't

The disguised figure rolled its eyes behind the mask before bringing their arm forward and shooting a web at him as the woman's bag was pinned to the wall.

The man twisted his head over to the bag and gawked at the webbing that was suspending the back to the other side of the alleyway wall.

"What is happening?!" the man yelled as he jumped up off the woman who grunted at the force. He backed away from the superhero who jumped off the wall, did a few flips for presentation, then landed on the ground leveling with the man who felt his eyes fall on the shorter figure.

"Alright man, I don't have time for this right now. My mom gets angry if I'm late for dinner." The voice, which he realized to be a woman, said impatiently.

"What?" Was all he could muster to say as he suddenly couldn't open his mouth anymore. He glanced down to see a webbing stuck to his mouth which prevented his speaking.

He brought his hands up to struggle against the substance but found it was useless. He then felt the wind being knocked out of him as he collided with the wall and let out a series of coughs from this before groaning in pain.

"There you go! All snug as a bug." the girl exclaimed as she admired her work. She then proceeded to help the woman on the floor up and look around for any major injuries

"What do you think, ma'am? Isn't he just a fine piece of art?" she asked the woman who rubbed her back slightly, in pain from the man's previous action of pinning her down.

"Oh definitely. It says so much without saying anything at all." she smiled at the girl who seemed a little bit shorter than her.

"Well, if you could, can you call the police on that guy?" y/n asked the woman who gave a short nod before whipping out her phone from her purse. She looked up to see the girl was no longer in front of her. She gave a quick survey of the area before seeing her on top of the building

"Who are you?" the girl gasped at the sight.

"Oh! Uhh, I don't know. I guess you can just call me Spider-Woman until I think of a cooler name!" Her voice called out to the lady who just waved at the girl

"Thank you then, Spider-Woman!" She yelled, watching as the girl jumped off the building, flicked her hand out, and felt the web connect with the street lamp over her as it helped propel her to the next one.

++++
++++

Y/n L/n had just barely passed the college entrance exam. She remembered the slight tremble of her hands as her mother handed her the I'm a letter that had either accepted or rejected her into the school.

Her mother bit her bottom lip while watching her daughter's eyes skim over the letter with quick anxiety. Her eyes paused and she nearly dropped the letter as all she could mention was a very aggressive fist pump all while jumping up and down with excitement

"I got in!" y/n shouted to her mother who also let out shouts of disbelief as she grabbed the letter and practically tackled her to the floor in a very bone-crushing hug.