35

It was already night, the day went by in sorrow as they all got to know about the painful death of jeongguk and tae Hyun. None of them talked much during the whole day, just the needed words were exchanged. As no one had the heart or were in the mood to talk about anything.

Especially taekook, knowing how brutally they were killed in their last life made them shake to that core that the smile from their face disappeared. Both were still in shock as how cruel someone could be to kill two lovers just for their own benefit. But it's a fact and truth of this world, for their benefit anyone can kill an innocent soul without having a glint of guilt in them.

Tae was standing at the room's balcony, the sky was dark out, the moon wasn't full but was there. Stars were shining around the half moon. He was lost in thoughts of the past, no matter how much he tried to get everything out of his mind, it seemed to be back like a bullet train.

The most painful thing for him was the death of their unborn baby, what was that unborn's fault that he/she was killed before even seeing this world. The thought itself gave him pain and drowned his heart in sorrow.

He flinched a little as he felt a hand holding his, but a sigh of relief left from his lips as he saw whose hand it was. Jungkook stood next to him, interwining their hands, eyes staring at his beautiful mate's worried face.

"Don't stress yourself, all that is over. We are together back, aren't we?" He asked caressing the back of tae's hand with his thumb. Tae hummed and nodded.

"You know, even being stressed you look beautiful." The true blood spoke tugging the hair strand that was falling over tae's face.

"Is it, then should I be stressed?" Tae asked with a small smile, but Jungkook shook his head.

"No, you look too pretty when you are stress free. So smile and leave the thought of the past, we are together and we aren't being separated this time. I promise you that." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile.

"I didn't know you found me beautiful." Tae spoke with a chuckle making Jungkook chuckle too.

They both went silent as they came close shoulder brushing together, they stared at the sky outside.

"You know those stars are jealous of me." Jungkook spoke pointing at the stars near the moon.

"Jealous of you? Why?" Tae asked looking at other.

"Cause their moon is seen and owned by the whole world. While mine is just for me." Jungkook spoke looking at tae who was already looking at him.

Tae looked down with pink cheeks as he understood what other meant to say. Jungkook smiled a bit wider seeing the pink cheeks.

"Let's sleep, we have to start the search for treasure tomorrow." Tae spoke  as he walked to the bed letting go of Jungkook's hand.

They both slept in each other's arms, feeling safe and peaceful. Not knowing their life isn't going to be that easy in future too, they still have many challenges to face.

*****

"Good morning everyone." Taekook greeted with smile on their face as they walked towards other who were getting settled on the chairs.

"Good morning, looks like you both are fully fresh." Jin asked, they both nodded as they took their seats next to each other, on tae's left Jimin was sitting.

He turned to get the juice jug from the left side and noticed something, tae's eyes went wide and he gasped catching everyone's attention.

"Chim, is that a mate mark?" Tae asked pointing at the red mark of jimin's neck. Jimin's cheeks turned red as he shyly nodded.