♪ | gift and dinner

Misunderstanding are the biggest enemy of our life,cause for once if it isn't cleared, it will remain the same till the end of the life 💌

_Nithingale_93

________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading ❣️

________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung: pack it and it's whole collection.

He said and manager didn't even bat an eye , when it was packed, taehyung gave one of his Card for payment

After buying jewellery, taehyung wanted to buy clothes for her, but yn denied saying that she wanted to go home. Taehyung fullfill her wish and they went home.

*****

Yn was sitting on the bed as taehyung was busy combing her hair . They both were in their night clothes as yn was seeling tired and sleepy.

But when Taehyung held her hand and slipped the ring in it. She opened her eyes wide in shocked.

Yn: what..!

She started

Taehyung: i haven't given anything to you. Properly after our marriage you like it?

He said placing a kiss on her ring finger.

Yn blush furiously, but nodded her head .

Taehyung: i want you to always wear these two things.

Taehyung said and placed her foot on his knee. He put an anklet in her foot, it was matching to the ring, pink diamonds dangling from it beautifully.

 He put an anklet in her foot, it was matching to the ring, pink diamonds dangling from it beautifully

( Think only pink color diamond dangling)

Taehyung handed her the other jewellery pieces, it was the first time, she had got gifts with so much attention.

She thanks him and kissed his cheek

After a while , they were laying on bed facing each other. Yn was telling him about her day. His focus went on her lips. They were glistening beautifully.

Taehyung touched them in the state of trance with his thumb. Those plum beauties parted a bit more on his touch. Yn had stopped speaking and now she was looking at him.

Taehyung grazed her teeth and she ended up touching his thumb with her tongue without thinking. It brought him out his trance, he quickly lulled his hand away and dimmed the lights.

Taehyung: let's sleep.

It was the first time, he had lost himself like that . It was the first' time. He had realised the intensity of their relationship like a tornado. It was the first time, he had even seen yn as a man should only look at his wife . Yes, he adore her, but this was new for him.