16

"I'm so happy we get to be together." Willow says. "Yeah now I can actually Kiss you anytime I want with out having to look out for some one taking a picture or looking out for your brother." He says with a laugh. "Thank you Colby." Willow says before hugging him. "WOAH, NO NO" Jake says bursting through the door, "Jake." Willow says laughing. "No off." He says pushing Willow off Colby. "I let you guys be together and your already trying to have babies." He says putting his hand up to his face. "Jake oh my-" Willow says as her and Colby go red. "please just get out." Willow says. "Fine" He says walking out, "I'll text Tara she'll keep his distracted." Willow says, Willow pulls out her phone and texts Tara to come over. "She should be here soon." She says. "Great" Colby says as he rests his hand on her chin and pulls her in. They kiss without being interrupted. Willow feels the happiest she's felt in a while. "I love you" She says. "I love you more" he whispers, "Imposable." She laughs. She goes closer to Colby and Cuddles him until the movies finished.

The movies done but they aren't tiered. "What do you want to do?" He asks. "We should make a big dessert to share together." She smiles. Colby smile's and agrees. They go into the kitchen and Colby gets the ice cream while Willow gets a bowl. They make the dessert and eat it together and just talk. "I think me and Sam are filming tomorrow." Colby says. "Oh, what you guys going to film?" She asks. "I we're going to a haunted bridge." Colby says. "Woah, that sounds cool. Just you and Sam?" Willow asks. "yep" He says putting a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. "Sounds fun, stay safe though and don't bring anymore demons back that be great." She says joking. "It's Sam you need to talk to, those little girl demon's like to be up his ass." Colby says laughing. "Sam's got all the girls chasing him. dead and alive." Willow jokes.

They finish up they're ice cream and Willow says good night to Colby and goes to her room. She tries to fall asleep but can't, she reaches for her phone and scrolls on TikTok. she soon gets tiered and puts her phone back on charge and falls asleep.

"WILLOW HELP" Comes from Jake's room. She jumps up and runs to the door, then she gets Saran wrap to the face almost making her fall back. She opens her eyes to Jake, Colby and Corey laughing at her. "Wow really funny and original guys." she says taking it off her face. Jake picks his camera up from where is was placed to catch the prank. "Willow have anything to say?" He says pushing the camera in her face. "I feel unsafe. This gave me trust issues and now I'll have to go to five years of therapy." She says with a sad face in the camera. Jake points the camera back to his face. "She is okay guys don't attack us." He says. "Yeah I am alright." she says walking away with a fake limp as Jake points the camera at her. "Alright guys that's all for today, go check out Colby and Coreys channel." Jake says his outro and stops the video. Willow rolls her eyes at her brother. "I'm away to get ready." She says walking back into her bedroom.

Willow takes her phone off charge and checks it, Kat<3 sent a chat! Willow clicks on the notification.

Kat<3

Kat<3:

Heyy since Sam and Colby are filming today, do you want to hang out and go to the mall?

sent 20 min ago

me:

Yeah, I can pick you up at 12?

Kat<3:

That sounds amazing tysm, cya then!

read.

Willow goes into the bathroom and turns on her music as she gets ready for later. Willow walks out and picks an outfit for the day. She decides on wearing a black baby tee and navy Dickey's pants with a chunky White belt. She checks the time and notice's she only has 10 minutes to get ready and leave. She puts on her Blue Jordans, grabs her purse, phone and puts on chap stick before she puts them all in her bag, she grabs her favourite sunglasses and puts them on. She rushes out her room and down the stairs. "Woah where you going?" Coly asks as she almost runs into him, "I'm going out with Kat today, I'll see you later." She says as she gives him a kiss on the cheek and runs through the door. She opens the gates and Gets into her car. As she was away to pull out the driveway, she notices a girl hiding in the bushes out side the house. She rolls down her window and catches the girls attention. "Hey!, what are you doing?" She asks looking at the girl. "Does Sam and Colby live here?" She asks, "Nope, who are they?" She says, the girl walks up to her car. "Sorry I thought they lived here, I'm on Holiday and was hoping to see them." She says, "I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate you going to their house and sitting in the bushes." Willow explains, "Sure but what would you know, you don't even know who they are." The girl says. "Yeah I guess your right, Oh well I won't call the police on you because you are stalking my house." Willow says looking at the thirteen year old who turned pale. "I'm really sorry. I'll leave now" She says waving at Willow and walking away. Willow waits there to make sure she leaves, soon a car pulls up next to her and picks her up and leaves. Willow guessed it was her mom.

Willow pulls out the drive way and Calls Colby before she drives away. "Hello" Colby says through the phone. "Hey, I just bumped into a fan girl who was hiding in the bushes outside the house next to the gate, she was looking for you and Sam. she didn't recognise me so I said you didn't live there, Just be carful when you leave she might come back, she wasn't going to leave when I confronted her but she eventually did." Willow explains. "Oh, okay me and Sam will look out. Thanks Willow, I'll see you when we get back." He says, "Love you" She says. "Love you too" He says as he hangs up. Willows close to Kat's house and peeps, Kat comes out in a white crop top and blue jeans and a bucket hat. Willow smiles at her as she gets in the car. "You look stunning girl" Willow says, "Thank you, you look amazing too" Kat thanks and compliments back. "Ready to go?" Willow asks before pulling out where she parked. "Are we going shopping and then getting dinner?" Kat asked. Willow nodded her head as she turned on some music. A mix of Willows summer playlist blasted out the cars stereo. It's coming close to summer willows excited but also isn't.