CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 Did she want to sell us too?

  Si Yan's belly was already growling.

  Si Yan, who decided to wait for the cubs to come back before eating, planned to think of something to divert her attention.

  In the previous life, when the flames were burning, she pressed a knife against his neck, and the flames reflected her, making her look like a demon.

  Her own brother wanted her to die, so she took him and his base to hell with him!

  Thinking of this, Si Yan laughed uncontrollably.

  Forget it, it's all over, what are you thinking about.

  Leaning against the wall, she began to recall the plot of this world.

  According to the introduction of the original book, the original owner Si Yan should have done a lot of angry things, and her four cubs can almost be said to hate her very much.

  Especially after she sold the eldest and second child for two animal skins, the third and fourth child never gave her any good looks.

  So there was a reason why the two cubs were cold-eyed at her just now.

  Si Yan felt a little headache. She persuaded herself to be patient.

  But waiting and waiting, the moon has come out, and the cubs still haven't come back, Si Yan is a little anxious.

  She stood up, left the cave in a hurry, and looked for Xiqing and Beiji everywhere.

  Nothing will happen, will it?
  Anyway, he is a villain, so something can't happen right now, right?
  No, not necessarily... The villain's childhood sufferings are always special. Nothing really happened!
  The more she thought about it, the more anxious she became, Si Yan went out and called out the names of the two cubs.

  After not looking for too long, the two cubs got out from behind the tree.

  To be honest, Si Yan is not afraid of anything, but she is actually afraid of snakes.

  Now the two cubs look like five-year-old human cubs. If they don't assume the appearance of snakes, Si Yan feels that she is not afraid of them.

  Xi Qing, who covered half of her face with long hair, said impatiently: "Bad female, what's your name?"

  Si Yan was angry and helpless, she was relieved and said angrily: "Little bastard, where did you go?" I've prepared the meals, and I've been waiting for you for a long time!"

  Bei Ji said, "We're not little bastards, we're little snake bastards! Bad female, I know you don't like us, so don't tell me every day!"

  Xiqing turned her head and asked "What is a little rabbit?"

  Bei Ji: "I don't know."

  Si Yan combined the knowledge from the original novels she had read and said, "The little rabbit is a long-eared beast." "

  Oh." Xiqing lowered her head, Said coldly, "We just saw a long-eared beast smashed to death on a tree trunk in the woods."

  Si Yan's eyes lit up slightly: "Where's the long-eared beast?"

  Xi Qing spread his hands: "I didn't bring it back."

  After finishing speaking, Xiqing looked up at her: "Do you want it? If you want it, we will take you to get it."