Possesion • Ryan Rees x reader

I literally love this photo but I have no idea wether it's Ryan or River I usually can tell but I can't in this photo 😭 also I couldn't find a good photo for the start of the chapter so I just decided on this. ⬇️.  Suggestion from GhostStoryReader

Today was the day! As your fuzzy brain awoke from your 3 hours of sleep you finally realized that today was the day that you, Ryan, Wyatt and River were going to an abandoned church/school that was said to be haunted

Today was the day! As your fuzzy brain awoke from your 3 hours of sleep you finally realized that today was the day that you, Ryan, Wyatt and River were going to an abandoned church/school that was said to be haunted. Ryan always refused to bring you along. He didn't want to expose your relationship to the internet, or expose you to too many supernatural things. It can f#*% with your brain and mind he always says. You believe him, mostly cause almost every night he stays up or when he sleeps he has a nightmare. He says it's just "apart of the job" but it is getting too far.

"Morning sunshine" Ryan said spinning around on his chair. He was sat next to his desk, the same place where you seen him when you fell asleep. "What have I told you about getting sleep?" You scolded, barely seeing through your eye bags. "I know I know-" "you clearly don't know" you corrected, jumping out of bed. "What makes you think that? You tell me almost everyday" Ryan was shocked you even said that. "Yeah I tell you everyday but you still don't listen" by this point you were getting dressed in your closet, almost yelling at him.

"But-" "and if you listened to me you would've been in bed with me last night" you babbled on about it. "Sorry, I just can't get rid of those nightmares" Ryan mumbled, he felt bad. He of course didn't know you felt that way about it. "No it's just that-" you squealed nearly falling over while getting your pants on. "It's just that, it's not good for you!" You crossed your arms, staring blankly into him. "And it was... nice sleeping next to you. We are dating you know!" You reminded sticking your hands in your pockets and let out a sigh.

"Sorry, I am!" He started to get frustrated. "No" "what do you mean, no?" "It's not your fault.." your whole body suddenly overfilled with guilt. It wasn't his fault he got the nightmares! Why'd you even bring this up? Such a stupid way to start off the day. "I'm sorry for bringing this up, i'd just rather you-" knocks from your shared bedroom door caught your attention. "Guys we are almost ready to go, hurry up!" Wyatt called out from the other side of the wooden door. "Coming!" You both called in unison.

time skip

The road up was very fun! River blasted some good a$$ music the whole way. It was an hour drive to the church, of course Ryan now had to fall asleep! When you all stepped out of the car in front of the huge church, you started recording. They all welcomed their viewers, telling somethings about the church. "Oh! And you must be wondering who is holding the camera right now" Wyatt said gesturing for him to hold the camera. You slid the camera into his hands and smiled into the camera that shun a bright light on your face. "This is a new comer!" River remarked, Wyatt panned the camera over to him. "Yeah! I'm Y/N I have never been to a haunted umm place before, other than my childhood home" "she's a virgin to this stuff" Ryan laughed. "I don't wanna be fucked by something supernatural shit mannn" you joked, they laughed. "Gonna be hard to do that here" Ryan said. "Alright lets put our hands together!" Ryan threw his hand into the air. "Lets goooo" River stuck his hand onto the pile. "Lets get fucked by some ghosts!" Your group yelled sticking your hands above your heads.