2

Jungkook: Whaat? He asked.
Y/N: Pleasee Kookie Oppa! Pleasee Pleaseee! Say yesss. I promise I'll never ask for anything again. Please! Violet is also going she'll be with me all the time. She said while joining her both hands.
Jungkook: Ummm No! He said.
Hoseok: Oh come on! Don't be a cruel brother. Let her go. He said.
Y/N smiled at him.
Jungkook: But its not safe and she'll be going for freaking 5 days. He said.
Suga: So what? Its only 5 days. If you can't let her go for 5 days then what will you do when she'll get married. He said.
Jungkook: But Suga she'll be going to a forest and living in a camp what if a snake comes there. He said.
Y/N sighed in defeat. She knew that Jungkook won't agree.
Jin: Let her go! She's not a kid anymore. She can protect herself and also Violet and her university staff will be with her. She'll be safe. He said while looking at Y/N.
Y/N eyes sparkled.
Jungkook: Okay! I will agree but promise me that you'll update me every second after going there. He said.
Y/N jumped in excitement and hugged her brother.
Y/N: Thank youu! Thank you! Thank You! You are the best! I love you so much! She said while jumping and shouting.
Jungkook: You should thanks Jin Hyung because he insisted to let you go. He said.
Y/N looked at Jin.
Y/N: Thank You Jin Oppa! She said while smiling at him.
Jin: Your welcome! He said controlling his anger because Y/N called him the word he hates the most "Oppa".
Y/N: I think I should go now i need to do packing. She said and went out.
At Night
At Jeon Mansion
Y/N was talking to Eunwoo on video call. They talk to eachother for hours late at every night.
On The Call
Eunwoo: Hey Love! He said.

Y/N: Heyy Babe! What are you doing? and wait why are you showing me your tongue

Y/N: Heyy Babe! What are you doing? and wait why are you showing me your tongue. She asked innocently while drying her hairs with towel.
Eunwoo: Its because you are looking so hot. Is your window open? He said while smirking.
Y/N: Whyy? She asked.
Eunwoo: Because I want to come and meet you. You look so hot I know I'll not sleep tonight because I'll be thinking about you all night. He said and smirked.
Y/N: I swear these cheesy talks doesn't suits you at all. She said while laughing.
Eunwoo: Ookay. He said while pouting.

Y/N: Ohh my babyyy! You look so cutee while pouting

Y/N: Ohh my babyyy! You look so cutee while pouting. She said.
Eunwoo: I'm so excited for the trip. He said.
Y/N: Samee. We'll have so much fun. I can't believe that Kookie Oppa agreed. All thanks to Jin Oppa. She said.
Eunwoo: I did my packing. What about you? He asked.
Y/N: My packing is almost done. She said while smiling at him.
Eunwoo: When our University will be over then I'll find a job and will work hard to become a CEO after that I'll bring my proposal for you and we'll get married. He said.
Y/N blushed.
Y/N: I can't wait for us to be married. Like then I'll be no more Jeon Y/N. My name will be Cha Y/N. It feels so good hearing my name as Cha Y/N. She said while smiling.
Eunwoo: I didn't knew you were so desprate for marrying me. He said while smirking.
Y/N: Yahhh! Shut up I was just saying. She said while blushing.
Eunwoo: Okay Okayy Babe! I'm sorry. He said while laughing.
Y/N: Princey! She said.
Eunwoo: Yes My Love! He replied.
Y/N: I Love You A Lot. I Can't Imagine My Life Without You. You Were You Are And You Will Always Be My Love. I Love You Cha Eunwoo. I Love You So So So Much. She said while tears in her eyes.
Eunwoo: I Love You Too Babe. I Can't Live Without You Now. Soon I'll Make You Mine Forever And No One Can Ever Seperate Us. He said while smiling.
Y/N was looking at him through the video call.
Eunwoo: And don't forget you'll be the mother of my 6 kids. He said.
Y/N: Whaaat! 6 Kids? Are you trying to open a daycare after our marriage. She said while laughing.
Eunwoo laughed. Then they talked for almost 4 hours.
Y/N: Babyy! Its getting late I think we should get some sleep tomorrow we'll go for shopping because I need some stuff to buy for camping. She said while yawning.
Eunwoo: Suree! We'll go together tomorrow. He said.
Y/N: Good Night My Handsome Prince! She said.
Eunwoo: Good Night My Future Wife! He said making Y/N blush.
Call Ended
Y/N went to sleep.
At Kim's Mansion
Seokjin and Namjoon were sitting in the living room. They both were drinking. While Jin was looking at pictures of Y/N on his laptop.
Namjoon: Hyung! Do you think Jungkook will give Y/N's hand in yours hand. He asked.
Jin: Ofcourse he will. I'm rich and powerful and also I'm his business partner. So there is no way he won't agree for this marriage. He said while taking a sip from the glass of wine.
Namjoon: And what about Y/N? Will she agree for marrying you? Because i know that Y/N considers you as her own elder brother and she calls you Oppa and she's 6 years younger than you. He said.
Jin clenched his jaw in anger. He was so angry. He threw the glass of wine on the floor. The glass shattered into pieces. Namjoon flinched.
Jin: I Will Make Her Mine If She Wants It Or Not. She Is Mine. I Will Marry Her And Make Her My Wife. I Don't Care About Our Age Gap. He said and went upstairs to his room.
Namjoon: Poor Y/N. He said and went out to his home.
Next Day
Y/N and Eunwoo went for shopping. They did lots of shopping and then Y/N went back to her home. She packed everything and was excited about the trip and also that she'll be with Eunwoo for 5 days. On the other side Jin was getting impatient about Y/N so he planned that he'll talk to Jungkook about Y/N after Jungkook's and Violet's engagement but Jin isn't aware that Y/N is already in love with Eunwoo and she has planned her whole future with Eunwoo.
Trip Day
Y/N was all ready for the trip. She was so excited. They were all going in a bus from University. Y/N dressed up and went to the breakfast table to have breakfast with her brother.
Y/N: Morning Kookie Oppa! She said.
Jungkook: Good Morning Berry! He said.
Y/N: I'm so excited for the trip. She said.
Jungkook: Remember that be careful and pick my calls, update me after every minute and also Stay Away From Boys. He said.
Y/N: Okay Okay! Now can I go? She asked.
He stood up from his chair and hugged her tightly.
Jungkook: My Berry ! I'll miss you so much. He said.
Y/N: I'll miss you too. Kookie Oppa! She said.
Jungkook: Take care of yourself. Bye! He said.
Y/N: Byeee Love yaa! She said and went out with her bag.

To Be Continued...