𝐢𝐱. false god

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The moment the boys all entered the club after none of the girls had responded to their texts, the first pair they spotted was Pansy and Ginny who were stood by a table that they could tell the girls had all commandeered alongside two other Ilvermorny girls.

"Where is she?" Theo practically demanded as they reached the table, not even paying any mind to the two Americans sat at the table whose eyes widened considerably at the sudden appearance of a freakishly attractive English boy. But Pansy merely rolled her eyes at him.

"Theo honestly-" Pansy began but was silenced with a look from Blaise behind him who gestured at Theo wildly before the brunette girl finally gave in. "She's dancing with Daph, if you'd just have looked-"

But Theo had already turned, his eyes quickly zeroing in on the blonde girl in question dancing along to some song by the Weeknd with her arms around Daphne's neck, throwing her head back as the two sang along to the song, moving her hips back and forth as she danced.

She looked happy so Theo couldn't be truly angry.

Particularly as that boy was no where in sight.

But just then, Daphne began to back away as she gestured to Hermione by the bar and Delia simply waved with a smile as the song changed to false god by Taylor Swift. A song Theo knew Delia would never leave the dance floor for.

So he decided he would go to her.

When Delia felt two familiar hands on her hips, she couldn't help but grin as she turned her head towards the familiar face of Theo Nott.

"Surprised you can still move like that after last night." He whispered into her ear and she could just hear it over the music.

"Hm true." Delia said, moving her hips again as she nudged closer to him. "I guess you didn't do that well huh?"

"Better than 'Aaron' ever could." Theo grumbled, eyes widening as Delianlaughed and threw her head back so it was resting against her chest.

"Teddy, Aaron's gay." She said through her laughter, turning in his hold and wrapping her arms around the tall boys neck and smiling up at him at the look on Theo's face. "Were you... jealous?"

Theo's jaw clenched as his hands lowered to her ass, no ones eyes on them as they were in the middle of the dance floor. They were alone, with each other.

"When it comes to little boys touching my girl?" Theo said, calming from his early panic. An effect that came easily when you were around the sunshine of Delia Black. "Always."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

hermioneg has added to her story

seen by pansparkinson, daphnegreen, dmalfoy and others

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

daphnesmokesgrass has posted

liked by amirrorball, notnott, spew4life and others

daphnesmokesgrass my girl finally got her drink

(tagged: amirrorball)

comments

hotterthanu and her man lowkey
daphnesmokesgrass wait fr?? how do u know??
hotterthanu I just know.

lavanderhaze aww good for u deli deli
amirrorball :)))))

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

***
hey I saw you at the club today!!
I got your number from one of your friends
I work for IMG models in the scouting department
and I was wondering if you ever thought
of a career in modelling!!

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.