𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟕

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

MANNNNN, when i tell you a bitch woke up sore asf to the point where it hurt to move like it had yo ass rey cry cause he ain't have to do you like that.

you sat up, moving to the edge of the bed and slowly getting up to waddle to the bathroom, "yo bro i'm gon fuck him up" you said, leaning against the sink with your head down.

"UGHHHH" you huffed, turning on the sink as you grabbed your toothpaste, toothbrush, and mouth wash before handling your business. after that you washed your face/brushed your teeth and got in the shower.

✬ ✬ ✬

"bro i can't walk like i'm in so much pain" kae complained on the other end of the facetime call "i'm sayin like wtf" mora said "my shit hurt, real bad" you said, shaking your head.

"SUHPRISEEE SHAWTYYYY" reese said as he kicked your bedroom door open with a childish ass smile on his face "get dee fuck out" you said, glaring at him "why you got a attitude mama?" he asked, walking to you.

"dttm" you said, side eyeing him "im trynna help yo crybaby ass out" he said "sassy niggas dese days" mora said "i'm sayin" you said "you otp?? oh dats why you showin off" he said and you side eyed him.

"ain't nobody showing off nigga, yk what you did so shut up" you said, watching as he laid beside you "you wasn't sayin dat when you was riding me" he said and your eyes widened.

"no he didn'ttttt" kae said in shock as both her n mora covered their mouths "don't believe dat shit" you said to them as you hit him on his leg "nahhhh we know you n we know how you get down" mora laughed

"y'all don't know me cause i don't part take in such activities" you said "yes you doooo, i'm talkin bout you was goin crazyyyyy" reese said, dragging his hands down his face.

"omg" they laughed and you hung clean df up "im rey beat tf out you" you said "so do it" he said, taunting you as he sat up "come on, swing" he taunted as you got up and walked to him.

he stood up while laughing as he looked down at you and once you went to swing he grabbed your arms and pinned you down on the bed as he hovered over you.

"let go for i spit in yo face" you said "ughhh you nasty, i spit in yo mouth last night tho" he said and you side eyed him "get off of me" you said, tryna kick him off you but he was between your legs so that ain't work.

he leaned down a lil more to kiss you as his lower half applied pressure on her. he let go of your wrist and continued to kiss you which you let out a low groan cause your inner thighs were still sore and he was all up on you.

"okkk" you laughed, putting your hands on his chest as you backed him up "pa" you said as he stood straight up "hm" he hummed "what would you do if i got a christina piercing?" you asked.

"a who? wtf" he said with his face scrunched up "what? do you even know what dat is?" you asked "no, show me" he said, sitting beside you "this" you said, showing him an animated picture cause he not rey be looking at another bitch coochie.

"gurl- get it if you want to and you not gon have no pearl" he said and you looked at him "jayyyy" you said, watching as he laughed "and when we fuck you gon be in pain" he added.

"who said we was fuckin?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow "ohhhh..you think we not fuckin? i'll fuck you rn" he said "boy bye" you laughed "so you gon get it or not?" he asked "ds gon hurt so no" you replied.

✬ ✬ ✬

"ALL YOU HEAR IS RPTTTTT" ndot yelled as you n miya side eyed him "yall favorite ghetto white boy is back" you said "mabu betta" kenzo joked "dat nigga ain't even hood" nesty laughed.

"suburban ass" lee said "fuck all y'all, suck my dick" ndot said while mugging yall "rawr" you replied and sha laughed "wtf you got goin on" he said " my bad, dat was random asf" you laughed.

"you random so it's nun new" tdot said and you mugged him "okay biggie." you said, rolling your eyes "oop- cancel her she body shaming" lee said while pointing at you.

"youn got no color on yo lips so why you talkin?" you said "you wanted me tho" he said and they laughed "ouu" curlyy instigated "when?" you questioned "don't make me pull out da receipts" he said.

"WHAT RECEIPTS?!" kenzo said "i think i missed a chapter" dthang said "me too twin" bando agreed "NOT PARIS" nesty said in shock "ali you really wanna go there? cause we all know you was on her body" kae said.

"whaaattt" ndot instigated "exactly" you said, flipping your hair "don't let 5ive find out" miya said "what he gon do?" tdot questioned "dats my man wtf" you said, mugging him "STG!" sha said.

"istg" you said "y'all ain't know dat..?" dthang questioned "right" kenzo said "no, ion keep up wit her thot ass" ndot said which made you snap your head in his direction before standing up.

"awll shit" miya said, shaking her head "you done set yo self up, gang" bando said "beat his ass" lee said as they watched you n ndot play fight and he somehow ended up in a headlock.

"AHH!" he yelled "shut yo punk ass up" you said "i can't breathe!" he said "die hoe" you said and he laughed "im gon bite you" he said "and ima knee yo face in bitch" you said.

"get off my son" nesty said, joining in the fight "OH YEA" lee said, getting hyped "WE ON DAT" dthang yelled, joining in "PULL UP" bando said "YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP!" kae said as they jumped in to help you fight them.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — hey.