Final Exams with Katsuki and Izuku

Izuku watched as everyone got paired up. Shoto teamed up with Momo against Uncle Zawa while Tenya was with Ojiro against Uncle Power Loader.

Oh, he hasn't seen Power Loader in a fight for so long since he focuses more on his support gear work. Ah, he would need to hack into the exam's videos to see it in action.

Or ask politely once everything is as graded if he wanted to be more polite about it.

Many others were teamed up, but the ones who looked the most stressed were undoubtedly Ashido and Kaminari who kept glancing back at him. His father  just smiled at him with unhidden glee once he caught his eye, clapping his paws together with joy.

He could only hope that the two could outrun what his father had in store.

Izuku knew that his papa could be very sadistic when fighting even in these kinds of scenarios. He didn't even need to hear much about Endeavor's punishment when he saw that man's face and how overjoyed his father was the following days after it.

And yet, no one took the note to disadvantage All Might even more. His uncle was a lot of things. He had good intentions, but was often forgetful most of the time at the sacrifice of his own health and well being. A lesson he had to remind the old blonde of many times.

But one thing about him stood above his kindness. His strength.

From his time analyzing his power, One for All was not a quirk you could underestimate. It was a quirk passed down to a point where it became so strong that no normal human body could handle it without serious training to prepare it.

And they decided to 'handicap' the eight generation long quirk which had the capability of punching through buildings and changing the weather in one punch.

...With only four suppression cuffs?

...Were they trying to kill them?

"All Might, remember what we talked about." He heard his papa say, a warning under his tone as All Might stiffened in his place with a strained grin on his chiseled face. 

Nedzu snapped his fingers and explained to everyone as they were separated into their groups. The teachers, acting as villains, will have ten minutes to get ready in their areas before the students would be sent in. The students, acting as pro heroes, will either win by at least one of them retreating or for the student team restraining their 'villain'. If the student team lost in the hero roles by either being restrained or unable to continue, they would lose the exam.

"May the exams begin shortly. I wish you the best of luck," Nedzu said as some of the teachers started to whisper information to the children about which area they were fighting in. Mina and Kaminari looked so much more scared as Nedzu's smile grew.

"I'll only need five minutes. I have everything I could possibly need." Nedzu said, walking off to his examination area with the two students already silently praying for themselves behind him.

"Alright, rookies. We're fighting in an urban city area." All Might commanded attention to his words, drawing both him and Bakugo into his explanation. Izuku watched intently as the pro hero coughed into his fist to clear his throat before continuing. "Just wait outside for fifteen minutes then you can go right in through the gate."

All Might guided them to the gate where they stood under as the number one hero rushed inside to the skyscraper building waiting for them.

Izuku turned to the fiery blonde who was adjusting the grenade gear on his arms. The blonde caught his eyes before tightening down a cap where he kept his explosive sweat. Izuku hummed, then decided to break the silence. "Well, do you have any ideas on how to defeat the number one hero playing the number one villain?"