|| Dityaa ||

(Don't forget to vote and comment please)

Introduction

||Dityaa ||

Ucathya Agnihotri- A 28 yrs old , a
famous criminal lawyer. If you could say a criminal himself.

He is just not interested in business but when his big brother needs his help then without any hesitation , he helped his brother in his an illegal activities.

People called him as a Devil lawyer because he did not loose any case and make sure that the other person will not able to win .

He is Cold, rude, arrogant.
He has anger issues .
He hates girls becz of his past and he thinks all girls are the same as bitches.

He has a muscular bulky body,

He doesn't know that he will fall in love for that woman whom he did think as a naive and childish girl.

"The devil always protects his angel. "

Divya Sharma- 2nd Daughter-in-law of Agnihotri

A 25 year old, she is a teacher by profession.

She loves her job.

She loves ucathya since their college time but got heart broken when she found he had a girlfriend.

Now he is her husband but their relationship is not like other couples.

She is modern and traditional girl.
She belongs from a rich family but still she is doing her job as a teacher.

She is naive, childish but she is not that weak type of person .
She can't see anyone in pain.

She have a soft, caring+ fierce nature.

She does not know that her urge to make her husband fall head over heels in love with her will be successful one day that she will get, what she wants...

"Be the expection. "

____________

____________

That's for today...

Tell me how's this? Good or not.

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Take care bye bye

Thank u everyone.