𝖎⁘harassment- Scarlet Johansson

professor johansson🧎🏽‍♀️·°

582 words

----

Art has always been a favorite subject of yours. The happy feels expressed when the urges to make something unique and stress the deep lines fall over you. 

Miss Johansson taught you the strokes,  excelling in the business of Arts for the university. You paid extra attention to her moving lips when she embodied the professor role amongst other minor ticks you eyed.

"Today's topic is.. expressing your feelings and getting a reciprocated result in your artwork. Creating vivid images in your head and sculpting, drawing etcetera until left with a matched internal feel at the finished piece...." 

You noted their passion for her subject as you jotted down her continual talking of tips for future assignments. Tragedy fell when to your knowledge, not all the thirty college students she taught respected her. A specific student, Jamie, gave his due of class clowning at his adult age, perverting his attention more to her cleavage than the references of prolific artists she discussed using in her own pleasure projects.

"Unlike when we lived at the impressionable ages when it was taught to scorn or cower with disgust at the female body being painted in its natural state of nudity but was boxed off and labeled under the term "lewd" being frown over more than our male counterparts, we now-" she fell her speech when interrupted by the vile perk of a gruff voice.

"I'd love to paint your body white, we can show the audience true lewd."

The pain of the genuine ask got the learning room heaving small chuckles to gasps off some, others including your heavy breaths at the presumption. 

Eyes back and forth on the bewildered teacher pondering her future statement and douche living his revolting 'jock' persona.

All fell silent as her once up and down movements stopped. The teaching stick she had resting with a click on her bulky main desk.

"The topic of harassment was set for a later date, but it appears your imbecile colleague wants to offer himself off as an early example" Her professionalism never steered. Full eye contact towering over him as he remained reclined at his middle-row desk. She stood at the front of the packed class thread with tension. You watched her dismiss his obnoxiousity, eyes hard on his frame now straight in his chair.

"That was less of a joke and rather a crime Jamison." She relaxed her tense frame walking over to her table where she took preparation to continue her sermon. "Now since you wanna express whatever fond you have for me in such a childish and very predatory way, you will be served a report from the head administrations on your tasteless comments. Exist my classroom."

The class responded through appropriate pits of laughter and toddler points at him being set straight and a shameful trail to the brown door exit. The teacher settled back into her otherwise gentle shell. You feel as if you witnessed a rehearsed moment.

"I apologize to you all on behalf of that inconsiderate man you were forced to share a class with. Now if anyone else wanted to play smartass, excuse my French, a report on your record will be my repayment for your colorful vocabulary." she finalized strictly. Granting you all more information following off from where she was intruded on. 

You sat through the class catching her regular glances at you.

The drawn school day only escalated your edge to mention the use of this sort of dominance in your bedroom activities with her.