Taehyungie's Confession [M]

"W-wait so you guys got married accidentally in Dubai and our whole family knows except me?" Jungkookie nods reluctantly earning a disappointed sigh form her best-friend !! "Bear don't be upset, we had no clue about everything which took place?" Jungkookie tried to reason out and made it sound more reasonable and accurate! 

"B-but you just said that, you guys got heavily drunk and then you both signed on some papers while joking around in the club and when you woke up you found those sheets were 'register papers' ? Kookie I don't know what to believe a-and lately everyone's being weird around me, p-plus Koo is kinda ignoring me," a small huff escaped from the married woman's lips, she can understand her brother's misery, he is trying his best to not show 'pda' and literally vomit out all the beautiful truths !

"He isn't ignoring you little one. Its just he is workaholic and you know that, even Tiger is not paying me attention since one week. Can you imagine, one week?!" Jungkookie pouted angrily puffing out her chubby cheeks and held up one finger, Taehyungie smiled sweetly engulfing her female bunny in a bear hug. "Lets hang out and do some shopping and spend my brother's bank balance. Okay?" the pouting female broke into a small fit of giggles and yelled,"Lets get it!" 

Taehyung grumbled angrily, eyebrows twitching in displeasure, he glanced darkly at his employees,"Speak!" 

"S-sir we got the deal and n-nothing went wrong except one thing!" Taehyung closed his eyes clutching the file tightly not wanting to slam the desk and scare away the half-dead people. "Proceed!" 

"He just wants the project to be done within a week," Taehyung grunted lowly but nodded and signaled them to leave. "Excuse me sir, I want to inform you something reticent" Taehyung's attention drifted towards the new intern of his company, Beck. "Continue Beck"

" Sir, I think Mr Song is upto something, I know him quite well. He has a daughter named Minji, she was my best friend since elementary school. He always acted rebellious to me since I was the prey of poverty. Minji said me about him being a cheater behind her mother's back and also about his illegal stuffs including drugs and also hands in human trafficking in different countries. He forced her to break her friendship with me but I know he didn't change sir. I-Its better if we don't do the deal. I am afraid I might offend you but its true!"

"Hm, but I don't have a say in this until you show me a legit proof Beck. I assure you to take actions soon but I want something reasonable as evidence-"

𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗴!

"Fine, continue doing your work and provide me something practical and enough convincing. Thanks for the support Beck" Beck bowed and left silently. Taehyung sighed wearing away his tiredness and fishes into his pocket taking out his mobile! He eyed the notification of some messages and an instagram post uploaded by her wife a minute ago.

@𝘒𝘪𝘮_𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵!