When someone confess to u 😨

Btw I am using the characters that secretly have a crush on you in this, so it will have their names if you want to see what characters they are just go back a couple chapters ^^

Stan: he would honestly cry himself to sleep that night thinking that you will leave him for Craig because he thinks Craig is better than him.

Kyle: he would be shocked that Heidi would like you, but he would have a talk with Heidi telling her that he's with you, and it felt like a false accusation of Heidi trying to split you up.

Kenny: honestly, his ego would take the wheel in the first 20 minutes. He'll be thinking no Y/N would never leave me for Clyde like I'm better looking I'm nicer, but then when it hits him that Clyde has more money than him, then he would be practically close to a nervous wreck inside.(he wouldn't show it tho)

Cartman: he's really gonna show that he's better than butters in every single way, by actually taking care of you :o

Butters: he would be very grumpy and pouty for the next couple days, and he wouldn't hang out with tweak at all. He practically unfriend him, and he constantly would want to be beside you at all times, holding your hand.

Craig: he would be secretly sending her death threats. He is jealous that one of the most popular and prettiest girls likes you. Just what if you left him for her?

Tweek: from the moment that he heard his friend token, say that he likes you instantly uncontrollable crying. He would've ran home and locked himself in his room and just cry, and he would constantly say that you're gonna leave him for token because token is richer, tokens better, token has better grades, token looks better.

Jimmy: honestly, he's gonna be mad. He might look calm on the outside, but he's raging and soon there's gonna be a crippled fight part two.

Token: token knows that you'll stay with him right? I mean he knows that he's not perfect nobody is, he is a little scared of you leaving him, but that's one of the least of his worries.

Wendy: she was probably lost it her ex liking her partner right now. She probably yelled at stand and slapped him around a little bit, and you'd probably threat him if he ever got that close to you ever again (something like this) "I will give you more pain than you can imagine. Your brains will leak out of your ears, and your bowels out of your ass. Don't fucking mess with me, Stanley."

Bebe: she's going to give Wendy a piece of her mind a.k.a. her fist, like what happened to the rules of feminism?

Nathan: he would never let Mimzy see you after that day ever, and if Mimsey is around, you means you will get hit a lot more than often.

Pete: he would be shocked that Henrietta likes you, because she never gave you no mind, and she always acted like she hates you, but he would be a lot more clingy with you and he try to have more physical contact with you. Henrietta and him and are still friends but they did get into the argument which caused Michael to split them up for a little bit.