PART 5

It is a disaster!!! That's what Parvati thought as she was standing next to Aadhiren who was putting the red powder on her forehead. The priest asked them to stand up for the final step. They both stood up and as Aadhiren was acting to put sindor on her forehead, Parvati's feet stumbled and she accidentally bumped her head into his fingers.

The vermilion on his finger made contact with her hair partings. Parvati gasped because to her this was the biggest mistake. People around them clapped and roared with cheers. Aadhiren's eyes widen behind his mukut's veil covering his faces expressions. He was shocked. This wasn't the plan, no noo. He thinks and sees and Parvati was frozen on her place too.

This accident is gonna cost both of them a little too much more than money.

***

Parvati was standing around the room in her wedding attire. its not her first time in the room, she come here everyday to clean it. It's her first time inside the room as it's owner. She is now the queen.

Her eyes were still glossing due to her tears which were threatening to fall. The wedding ceremony had finished long ago and she was escorted to the room by one of the servants. nobody except Aadhiren and his mother knows about the bride switch.

She waits and waits and finally after a few hours the room's door bursts open. She stands up from the couch she was sitting on and sees her ex-master and recently married husband enter inside followed by her now mother-in-law. She takes one glance at them and then looks down.

His mother martches towards her and she clenches her fist. "What have you done Parvati" his mother says asks whispering yelling to her.
Parvati takes a deep breathe "I..am s-sorry mam" she says trying her best to hold back her tears.

The lady looked at her as if she could eat her right now. She takes a few steps back and sits on the couch, keeping a hand on her head. "Ma don't worry. Go have some rest" Aadhiren says supporting his mother to stand up and leave the room.

He then turns around to see Kashvi standing there with red eyes and exhausted face. She feels his gaze on her and looks up to see him staring in her soul, she flinches "S..sorry'' she whispers to him and he scoffs.

"It is not your fault" he says removing his sherwani and mukat and throwing them carelessly. Parvati bent down and picked them up. He frowned looking at her as she dusts them away and keeps them in the corner folding them. She then looks up and sees his irritated expression.
"Sorry-" she starts but gets cut off by him.

"Oh god stop apologizing for everything" he says rubbing his face and Parvati looks at him "S-" she closses her mouth just as soon as opens. He chuckles seeing that and shakes his head.

She stands there smiling internally when hearing him chuckle, 'his laughs sound to good hehe' she thinks and then slaps herself internally 'you are becoming shameless day by day' she says to herself and then shakes off his thoughts from her.

He walks away to change into something more comfortable and comes out in his pajamas and T-shirt. He stares at Parvati who was making his bed. "You can change now" he said and Parvati stares away "I..I don't have any clothes here" she says and he made an O shape from his mouth.

He goes in the closet again and brings out one of his T-shirt and pajamas. He handed them to her and she thanks him while taking it.

She took a shower and changed into his clothes. she looks at herself in the mirror and feels a little conscious about her body. All of the sudden, her arms seemed double the size they were in the morning, her chest feels saggy and her face looks more chubby than usual. She had never felt that before then why today??

Well she is dressed differently today. Usually she wears suit and salwar but today she is in T-shirt and pajamas, that too....her sir's or her husband's? she thinks for a minute but then dismissed her thoughts shaking her head.

Her hair were wet from the shower. She was wearing his cloth, thinking that her mind changed in a second. Her cheeks started blushing and her stomach felt as if it were floating. She again shook her head 'oh my god Parvati!! your life might come to an end and you are here creating fantasies!!! get your sense together! they won't think twice before killing you and sending your body off to overseas and no one will even care!!" she says to herself and her nerves started wrecking her.

She gulps, tugged her hair behind her ear and pulled her T-shirt down and walked outside the washroom. She saw him sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone. He didn't pay her any heed.
She looks at the clock, it was past midnight.

She takes a pillow from the bed and pulls out a sheet from the cabinet. Aadhiren looks at her actions. She takes the pillow and keeps in on the floor by the bed's side. She knew Aadhiren sleeps on the left side so she kept her pillow on the right side of the bed.

Aadhiren stands up from the bed and steps beside her, she was spreading sheets on the floor. "What are you doing?" he asks and she stood up suddenly "Uh...getying ready for bed?" it sounded more like a question. "Oh, sorry. Would you mind if I sleep beside the bed or should I like take it away, near the balcony?" she asks and at first it sounded like she was mocking him.

He raised his eyebrows, his fragile ego was too easy to hurt. He stares at her for a minute and takes the pillow from the ground and keeps it on the bed "Sleep here" he says pointing at the bed.

Her eyes widen and she gulps. "H-here?" she asks and he nods "Why you have any problem?" he asks and she shook her head "No" she says immediately.

He walks away to his side of the bed. 'one bed??? one sheet??? and us together?????" she thinks and while trembling with fear, sits on the bed. She stands up immediately. Aadhiren frowns "What now!?" he asks and she steps back "ahh, I just remembered that you sleep without your shirt" she says looking down and Aadhiren's cheeks turned red.

"I have manners, of course I won't sleep half naked if I am sharing a bed" he says and Parvati nodded "Sorry" she says before sitting in the bed and pulling the sheets up to her face covering her full body.

.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading!!