🏠Chapter 17 ( last Chapter )

jungkook entered their hidden place, he can't wait to meet his baby.

" good job kook " namjoon said hugging his friend.

" all thanks to you and jin hyung. if it wasn't you maybe i would lost taehyung and the babies "

" stop saying nonesense. now let's get inside taehyung is waiting for you "

jungkook nodded " hyung, on my way here i thought about something "

" what is it kook ?" the older asked.

" i need to free taehyung from my property, i can't do this anymore " he said entering the living room.

taehyung was mad at jungkook a little bit for being away that long but he missed him a lot too. he can't wait to see him again.

he was bouncing on the couche from the excitement. he can hear foot steps, he can hear his koo koo's voice. he is here finaly.

" 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑦, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 " he heard his koo koo saying.

his smile fall. 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑦, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

is jungkook going to get rid of him finaly ?

forever like his family did ?

jungkook smiled when he saw the younger sitting on the sofa, he ran to him and hugged him tightly. the fatigue vanished with the first touch.

namjoon left to give them some privacy.

" i missed you so much baby " the older said almost crushing his boyfriend between his muscles. he pecked his forehead, eyes, cheeks and finaly his mouth.
when taehyung didn't respond to him he pulled away to look at him.

taehyung was looking at him with teary eyes and pushed him away walking to his bedroom.
jungkook stumbled on his steps but nonetheless followed him.

" i know that i don't have the right to say sorry or___" jungkook said guiltily but he got interrupted.

" why " is the only word taehyung could utter.

jungkook looked at him confused.

" i know that i was insufferable and i didn't give you the attention you need during my exams but b-but that doesn't mean you free me like this as if i don't matter to you "

the CEO was listening carefully to each word the younger is saying. and oh taehyung made a whole different scenario in his mind to what's actually happening.

" hear me out baby " the older said sitting on the bed pulling the younger to his lap.

" don't talk to me " taehyung said hiding his face on jungkook's neck. he is so tired to fight and push his boyfriend away. he needs him so much. his scent calms him down.

" it's not what you are thinking baby i swear "

but taehyung didn't want to hear him.
" go away i don't want to talk to you " he said but he fisted jungkook's shirt tightly afraid if he let go of him the older will vanish.

" please let me explain myself baby and then do whatever you want "

the younger huffed in the verge of crying.

" can't you stop playing around for a little bit i'm so tired "

" when did i played around baby "

" i'm not talking to you stupid asshole " taehyung said caressing his bump. the babies don't want to end the match arranged inside him.