8

*doorbell*

*doorbell*

*doorbell*

*doorbell*

'COMING!' I yelled as I jumped out of my bed, damn near getting a heart attack. I feel like I've been slapped awake.

Jesus fucking christ, it's Saturday morning, and he sat on my doorbell. And on my nerves.
I swung open the door, ready to fight.

'Yoongi, I will kill... you...' I started off strong, but looking at Jimin in front of my door, all the anger got replaced with surprise, and my words trailed off

Jimin was standing in front of my door in a suit trousers and a fancy, white, dress up shirt, his hands in his pockets, and his eyes looking me up and down. 

'Why are you wearing a suit?'

'Why are you not wearing any pants?'

I looked down and realized he's right, and I'm very much pantless. Nothing on but my shirt and underwear. I stepped behind the door, letting them cover my lower part. 'You could have told me that before!'

'In that case, you are not wearing a bra, and your shirt is practically see-through.' He deadpans like it's the most normal thing. Almost as if he sees this on daily.

I instantly covered my chest by hugging myself, glaring back at him in anger. 'I live alone. I can walk around naked if I want to.'

'And I couldn't care less.' He sighs, running his fingers through his hair

I'm not sure if I should be insulted that he's not even slightly interested. Not that I want him to be, but I mean... a half-naked girl is in front of him, and he's not even reacting. I guess I should expect that. He is soulless.

'What are you even doing here? It's Saturday morning.'

'Work. You are my translator, remember?'

'I don't remember us setting anything up just yet. You stormed out of that office, and you haven't responded to a single message I sent you. And now you just show up like this?'

'Yes.' He replied simply and just walked in, walking right past me

'What the- Jimin! I'm naked!'

'Then get dressed. I don't care either way. Not what I'm here for.' He didn't even bother looking as he sat down on the couch, getting comfy

'What a moron.' I hissed under my breath, but it seems he heard me and gave me that sideye of his

'Dropped those honorifics again, did you?'

If you wanna be an ass... 'Sorry, daddy. I've been a bad girl.' I pouted and grabbed onto the bottom edge of my shirt with both hands, trying to look all cute, cringing myself out to the point that I wanted to throw up, and it seems him as well, as he looked about ready to gag

'Shut the fuck up and put some clothes on, you damn imbecile.'

'Daddy, don't be so mean!' I whine, pouting even more and making the most annoying voice in history. Maybe I can cringe him out of here.

He got up and straightened out his shirt, pulling on his trousers a bit up, too. I got all happy, thinking he was going to leave, but instead, he walked straight up to me. Shit. That look in his eyes... I pissed him off.

I took a step back to back away from him. Well, I tried, but his fingers wrapped around my throat the moment I was in his reach, and he pulled me to himself.