𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

(𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀)
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   ARTHUR often woke up before his girlfriend Allison, that's how it always was. He woke up as the sun was rising and admired the brunette girl cuddled up on his body. While Allison would wake up an hour later, her boyfriend would have his hands slithering down her body, while she talked about what she wanted to do that day.

But this morning was different.

Arthur was sound asleep while Allison's eyes fluttered open. Usually, she'd be greeted by the warm touch and kisses of her boyfriend. But today was different.

"Baby?" she mumbled looking up.

No response.

So she tried again, "Arthur?", once again. No response.

"My sleepy boy," Allison finally concluded that he was still asleep.

And what a peaceful sleeper he was. His hair was a mess and he had slept with his mouth slightly apart. It would seem awful to some people but to his girlfriend, it was the most perfect thing ever.

After a few minutes of Allison admiring her boyfriend, Arthur's eyes finally opened. "Good morning baby." he kissed her forehead. "Good morning."

"What are you doing up this early though?" he asked rubbing his temple. "Woke up early, and it looks like you're hungover." "It fucking sucks, I won't do it ever again." Allison replied, "You better not, do you know how long it takes for me to help you get change? Do you know how long it took to get you inside my flat?"

"I'm sorry love, let me make it up to you." he seductively whispered, "Morning sex?" Allison made sure they were on the same level. "You know me so well."

He then began a heated make-out session with his girlfriend. Their tongues moved in a sweet
rhythm as Arthur slid Allison's shorts and shirt off. Leaving her completely naked below his cloth body.

"So beautiful," was the only words he said before latching his mouth off her right boob and playing with her left nipple. "Don't stop, that feels so good." she let out a stream of moans.

"Condom or no condom?" he began sucking the opposite boob, "Condom," Allison carelessly let out a soft moan.

A few minutes went by and Arthur unzipped his pants and took his boxers off. "You're so big," Allison's gaze went to his seven-in-a-half-thick cock.

He rolled the condom on before entering her pussy. "Mhhh, fuck, go faster." she played with her nipples, then Arthur slammed in and out of her at a rapid past.

The room was filled with the slapping noises of each other's bodies, and constant noises and moans coming out of both of their mouth.

"You're taking me so good, baby." he went faster and rougher, "Oh yes," was Allison's last words before cumming on his dick.

Then he exited her wet pussy before taking off the condom and cumming on her stomach.

"Does it taste good?" Arthur gathered up his cum and made Allison suck it off of his fingers. "Mhm," she nodded.

A few minutes went by of the couple catching their breath, and then Arthur helped his girlfriend take a shower and cook breakfast.

typing...
it's been like a month since I uploaded his book