003 • 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was sitting in the dressing room and sitting there nervous and I heard heels walk in the room.

I felt someone touch my hair and I looked at it was lightskinned girl admiring my hair.

"You got some nice pretty hair" she said playing with my hair.

I smiled and I said "thanks I never really wear my natural hair."

I stood up and she looked up at me and she said "jeyna."

"Kalia" I said shaking her hand and we both smiled.

She sat against the counter and she said "you're way too pretty in the players club what you doing here."

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "just came here to try it out and get some extra money."

Jeyna nodded and another lightskinned girl came over and she said "so you're the new girl they're talking about."

I looked at her and I nodded and I said "yeah I just got here."

"Let's see what you can do on the pole out there" she said looking up and down at me.

They both looked at me with a questioned look and I said "you want me to do it right now."

Jeyna smacked her lips and the other girl said "duh we want to see what the new girl could do."

They looked me up and down and my body was growing more nervous.

"Y'all betta get y'all ass away from ha" a girl voice that came from behind me.

We turned around and it was a short lightskinned girl with blonde hair.

Both of the girls smacked their lips and the girl said "Aaliyah we're not even doing shit so please."

Aaliyah looked at them up and down with a mug and she said "y'all both betta get yo hoe asses out the bathroom."

They mugged her while the walked out the dressing room.

My whole body felt a relief and I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Aaliyah.

"You good girl" she said with a concerned look on her face.

I nodded and I said "yeah I'm just nervous."