|35|

"Ellie!!" Jude called as Estella turned around ran over to him and jumped in his arms. Jude laughed and kissed her cheek before putting her back on the ground.

"I missed you J.." Estella mumbled as she looked up to him. "I missed you more Ell, I'm so glad we were both feee this weekend" Jude added.

The pair made their way to the car, Jude put her bags in as Estella made her way to the passenger seat and Jude soon opened the door of the drivers seat.

"Let's go home?" Jude added. "Yeah! I haven't seen your place in a bit" Estella replied as they started to make their way there.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow," Jude told her. "J! Why didn't you say anything before?" Estella added. "I wanted to keep it a surprise when you got here" Jude replied.

"You know I'm very impatient, so I don't like surprises!" Estella added which made Jude laugh. "Well, you got to wait!" Jude said as they pulled up.

"Is your mum here?" Estella asked as they both got out the car. "No, she went to go see dad and Jobe for the weekend as she knew you would be here with me" Jude said as they carried her bags inside.

"Awh, I love her so much" Estella added. "I think she loves you more than me too" Jude mumbled. "I'm the favourite" Estella giggled.

Jude and Estella chilled for the rest of the evening, watching a film before they both fell asleep.