Chapter 15. Christmas eve!

Leonia's pov- 

I sat at the table and waited for mommy to bring over the cookies for me to decorate for Santa! I tried a cookie and they are super yummy, so I know Santa will give me extra presents!

mommy came over and set down a plate of cookies and icing. I grabbed a candy cane and started adding icing, I was gonna make it look like a real candy cane! Mommy smiled and watched me.

I saw daddy enter the kitchen and I stared at him. He stared at me, I stuck my tounge out at him and he rolled his eyes. He walked over and grabbed one of the cookies and ate it.

I gasped, how,dare, he! That was my cookie to decorate! Not his to eat! "Thas mah cookie!" I yelled at him. "Its mine now" he said and sat down next to mommy, I stared at him with my mouth open.

"Little drama queen" he said shaking his head and eating MY cookie. I don't know what that means but at least he called me a queen, cause I am one! Not a princess, a queen!

I went back to decorating the cookies. The snow man got white icing and the ginger bread man got red and green and purple dots because that's how they supposed to look like.

I finished and pushed the cookie plate with all my pretty decorations towards mommy and she smiled. "All done?" She asked while looking at me, I nodded my head. "They look amazing baby" she said.

I nodded my head, of course they look amazing, I did them! "snow?" I asked her, it snowed last night and I wanna go play in it! She smiled and nodded, "lets get you ready for the snow" she said.

She picked me up and started walking out the kitchen, I turned and looked at daddy. And you will not believe this man, he took another cookie! I glared at him,  he smirked back at me.

Mommy walked upstairs and into my bedroom and pulled out the stuff I need to wear for the snow, she out the coat on and the gloves and hat and too many things to remember!

She took me down stairs and put my boots on and she out a coat on. We walked outside and I ran over to the snow, I squished it in my hand and it was super squishy!

I giggled and suddenly felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw daddy laughing, I grabbed some snow and threw it at him! He deserves it, definitely!

He laughed once it hit him, I glared and walked over to him. "You a meanie and get no presents from santa!" I said while glaring at him. he gasped and shook his head, "I'm so sorry miss drama queen" he said. I stuck my younger out at him.

It got dark out soon, I don't like it when it gets dark out super early cause then I can't play outside! Mommy came over and picked me up saying it was time to go inside.

We ate dinner and I got a bath after, now mommy says its time to set out the cookies for Santa! She placed the plate down on the coffee table in the living room and let me pick what cookies I wanted to give him.

I gave him the candy cane one and the snow man because they look the prettiest. "time for bed tiny thing" daddy said, I glared at him. Why is he being nice now? I stuck my younger out at him and ran upstairs.

Mommy and daddy followed and daddy lifted me into my crib and they both said night night. I can't wait for tomorrow to see what Santa gets for me!