💫 Chapter-68💫

Hoseok took a deep breath, feeling the weight of his past pressing down on him as he prepared to open up to YN

Hoseok took a deep breath, feeling the weight of his past pressing down on him as he prepared to open up to YN. He looked into her eyes, seeking comfort and understanding.

"YN, this something I've never told you kr anyone, something I've never been able to share with anyone before," Hoseok began, his voice trembling. "It all goes back to that one fateful day when I was in high school."

YN leaned in, her concern evident. "Hobi Oppa, you can tell me. I'm here for you."

Hoseok nodded, and the memories of that day flooded back as he recounted the story. "I was just a teenager, living a normal life. You know I wasn't  like this before. I used to be super happy and excited all the time. That was my personality. It was a sunny day, and I went out with our brothers to a local restaurant. We were laughing, joking, and having a good time. Little did I know that it would be the day that would change me forever."

He paused, his eyes fixed on a distant point in the room. "I ordered a dish I'd had before, something I liked. But when the food arrived, it tasted off. I thought it was just a one-time thing, but it wasn't. The more I ate, the worse I felt."

Hoseok's voice quivered with the painful memory. "I started feeling nauseous, my stomach was in knots, and I began to vomit uncontrollably. It was as if my body was rejecting the food. The pain was excruciating, and I collapsed right there in the restaurant."

YN reached out and gently squeezed her brother's hand, urging him to continue.

"I was rushed to the hospital by Hyung's, and the doctors told me that I had suffered severe food poisoning," Hoseok explained. "I was so weak and in so much pain that I truly believed I might not make it. The experience was terrifying, YN. It felt like I was hovering on the brink of life and death."

Tears welled up in YN's eyes as she listened, her heart aching for her brother.

Hoseok continued, "I eventually pulled through, but the trauma from that incident was deeply ingrained in me. I was afraid of food, YN. Afraid of falling ill like that again. It made me question every meal, every bite. I couldn't trust any food that wasn't prepared by Hyung's or myself and now your's too."

The room fell into a heavy silence, the weight of Hoseok's past settling between them.

"I understand now," YN said softly, her voice filled with compassion. "That experience must have been horrifying, Hobi Oppa."

Hoseok nodded. "It was, and it left me scarred in ways I couldn't fully explain. But that wasn't the end of it, YN. You know we all thought it was the mistake of that chef.....but in reality it wasn't."
His voice quivered with the pain of those memories. YN looked confused but soon Hoseok continued "It was Dad who told those chefs to add something to my food. He did all that because I didn't listened to him and went out with Hyung's."

He said and YN was now shocked. She already knew Mr. Kim was heartless. And this all is just making her hate him more.

"He was always strict with us. One single mistake and we would get punish. If we don't listen to him, he would beat us till we pass out."

YN listened to Hoseok with a heavy heart, her empathy for her brother growing with each word he shared.

Hoseok concluded, "Well, YN, that's why I can't eat food made by anyone else. That's why I can't trust anyone but our family. I needed you to know this, to understand why I am the way I am. I hope you understand."

YN reached out and pulled her brother into a warm embrace, tears streaming down her face. "Hobi Oppa, I'm here for you, always. We'll face this together, and I'll do everything I can to help you forget these painful memories."

With YN's support, Hoseok felt a glimmer of hope that he could finally confront his past and find a path toward healing.

They broke the hug and Hoseok said "This was about the food. Now, about why I am like this. I mean.... why I am so cold and maybe rude too."

He said in a serious tone and YN sat patiently preparing herself to hear him.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

This past of Hoseok is just starting. Be ready to read more in next part.

Hope you all like this one.

Also wrote in this format cause this was looking good....

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 810