4.

Jeon's house..

Kim family was already there and talking with Jeon's and waiting for Jungkook and Yeonjun...

After 5 minutes they both came down and sit beside Jeon's.. Taehyung was busy with his phone so he didn't noticed them coming...

"Mr.Kim he is Jungkook and he is Yeonjun"Mr.Jeon introduced them by pointing them...

They both greet Namjoon...

"Hello I am Kim Namjoon he is my husband Kim Seokjin and that my brother Kim Taehyung..." Namjoon introduced themselves

*Others didn't came because of some important meeting*

"Hey you put you phone in your pocket or I will beat you with my pink pan when we reach home" Jin whispered to Taehyung...

Taehyung nodded and quick put his phone back and then when he noticed two new face sitting infront of him...

"Who are they?" Taehyung whispered to Jin..

And Jin again introduced them to him...

Tae was just staring at kook when Jin introduced him...

Kook was just looking down hiding his tears....

"Mr.Kim so what is his  answer..."Mrs.Jeon asked...

"Taehyung is ready what about Jungkook..."Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook...

"He's answer is also yes"Mrs. Jeon replied..

"Let him answer I have to make sure you are not forcing him" Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook...

Yeonjun was just listening them confusingly not get a single thing what is happening and what they are talking about....

"Kook baby answer them.."
Mrs.Jeon said sweetly..

Kook looked and Mrs.Jeon and she signalled him to answer yes...(ofcourse without getting caught by others...)

Then kook looked at them..and that's the first time when he saw Taehyung...

and that's the first time when he saw Taehyung

Taehyung outfit
(Credit to the real owner...)

"I am ready..." Kook said while looking at Namjoon...

"Okay then let's discuss about the marriage date"Jin said..

Yeonjun was shocked after hearing the marriage word...

He garbbed Kook hand and left with Kook to their room after excusing themselves...

In room..

"Hyung why did you said yes to this marriage...mom is forcing you right...and is this the surprise you were talking about..." Yeonjun asked...