❝𝐀𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

CW: this contains spoilers for TCOAAL, Child death/murder, swearing, implied child neglect (it's very minor), Emetophobia, manipulation, threats, and a bunch of other immoral things. Viewer discretion is advised.

(Also, rq

(___) - Full first name

(__) - Nickname

Sorry if that got confusing at all-)

"Mama! I'm back and I got the groceries!!

"Mama! I'm back and I got the groceries!!.."

"And what took you so long? You know, I got so worried!! But now I know your safe. But, I-"

"I made some new friends!!.."

"...Darling, you made.. friends?"

It was ineffable to put into words- for your mother at least, how joyous she was. This was truly a memorable moment for the both of you! You remember feeling so.. odd now that she was hugging you.

"Well,, darling, please give me the groceries and I'll get cooking where at dinner we can talk more about these friends of yours!!" Your mother cheerfully said with a soft smile.

Well.. her mood has been set high.

You gave her the groceries, slowly sneaking away to your room as you gently closed the door, huffing as you slid against the door until you finally hit the floor as you sat there for a good 2 minutes.

You stood back up as you hung the bag your mother had given you around the doorknob so you could take it next time your mother asked you to go and get some groceries or let you go outside at all.

Taking off your shoes and flopping onto your bed as you stared at the ceiling, you thought about everything you just did that evening.

"No!! Please, Ashley!!"

.

.

.

"Ashley, wait!! Don't— go!!"

.

.

.