8. VEER JOSHI!!

Note- There will be grammatical mistakes so don't mind.

________________************________________

Then a guys enters the medical room. On seeing him Priya and Shreya said- "Yeeee!!"

When the guy saw Shreya there, he said- "Shri?? Tu yaha??"

On seeing him, Shreya got scared. She fidget her hands on the bed sheet. She was not able to make eye contact with anyone in the room. She got out of breathe as if someone was clutching her throar, tears started flowing from her eyes. Priya was constantly trying to calm her down, but she wasn't able to do so. She warped her arms around Shreya. Shreya started screaming- "N.. No.. Nooooo.... ". She started fidgeting her hairs. She was sweating. Everyone in the room got scared on seeing her in that condition. Ayaan goes to call the doctor. Priya's tears started rolling on her cheek but she wiped her tears and tried to calm Shreya she said- " Baby, I'm with you na, I'm always here, just breathe." Priya turns Shreya's face towards her and said- " Calm down, Just Breathe. " Shreya does the same and after a while she calms down and fainted. Priya in a loud voice said- "Shreya!!".

Doctor came and examined Shreya, she asked everyone to go out except Priya.

" What happened to her? " Asked Doctor to Priya.

"Doctor, it was a panic attack." Replied Priya.

"But, suddenly??" Asked Doctor.

"She saw the cause of her attack, in front of her eyes." Priya replied.

"Does she faint everytime?" Asked Doctor.

"Mostly!!" Replied Priya.

Doctor checked her BP and her breathing rate and said- "Her BP and breathing rate coming back to normal, don't take tension, she's fine.".

Priya sighed in relief and said- " Thank you doctor."

"She'll get up in some time, let her rest and make sure, the reason of her panic attack doesn't come in front of her." Said Doctor.

"Ok Doctor, thank you again. " Replied Priya.

Doctor leaves from there, Anurag, Shivani, Ayaan and that guy came in. Priya wad constantly looking at Shreya.

"Is she alright?" Asked Anurag.

"Ya, she's fine." Replied Priya while looking at Shreya, she didn't raised her head.

"But, What happened to her??" Asked Shivani.

"Panic attack!!" Replied Priya.

"What?? When did she started getting panic attacks!?" Asked that guy.

As soon as Priya heard his voice she looks at him in anger and said- "What the hell are you doing here Veer Joshi!!!??? You are the reason of her attack!!! Just get lost!!!".

" Hey, Priya, What happened?? You know him!!?" Asked Shivani.

"Yaa!! I know him, I know him very well!!" Replied Priya.

"Really, he's my boyfriend!!" Said Shivani.

"What!!? He's your boyfriend!!?" Said Priya in shock.

"Yaa, but how you guys know each other?? And why did you said, that he's is the reason of her attack??" Asked Shivani.

"Ya, we know each other, I mean he's Shreya's Ex- boyfriend's friend!! Aur isko dekh k Shreya ko apne Ex boyfriend ki yaad aa gyi, or isliye she got that panic attack." Priya replied.