❦𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Friday|
|12:45|

The somewhat of a party went well. Excluding the fact that Kate kept on nagging Miles. It seemed like celebration was new in the household. Liam didn't mind that at all. He knew how birthday celebrations could be and understood why Miles wasn't so excited that Kate was throwing him a party. It seemed to overwhelm him more.

They were outside as Kate still attempted to make up for her mistakes. Liam and Miles were walking through the maze together. The two boys managed to escape Kate's clutch and hid inside of the maze, that no one ever really walked through. Usually it would be them riding horses through it, but walking never occurred. It was never discussed or mentioned by anyone. Now, it seemed more calming to walk through it slowly with someone he trusted like his life depended on it.

"Can I tell you something?" Miles asked the taller boy.

"Yeah." Liam answered honestly.

"When Quint died...I didn't feel like opening up to anyone. I had trust issues. The teachers that came here to teach Flora, they always left. When I heard that Kate was coming, I thought that she'd be like them. She'd leave us anyways. I didn't know that you were coming so the moment we heard about her, Quint's spirit told us that he'd protect me and Flora. As long as I was the one who made sure that no one comes into this more than a week." Miles told him.

"I wouldn't blame him. He chose a good person to take his place." Liam smiled at him. "I saw how overprotective of Flora you were. I admire that a lot." He said with an honest tone.

"Thanks, that means a lot." Miles smiled back at the brunette. "Quint has grew fond of you, by the way. He said that you knew your place as a guest." Miles told him.

"I don't intrude on spirit property. It's best to know one's place when a spirit is involved." Liam shrugged.

Miles looked at him. The feeling that Miles had about Liam knowing, was right. He did know and he knew a lot more than that. He just chose to keep his distance in a very respectful manner. Even in death, Liam respected Quint and Ms Gessel. It wasn't a friendly gesture, it was a respectful one.

They walked in silence back to the mansion. When they were close, Liam could've sworn he saw the spirit of Quint in the window. Maybe, it was by accident that he had seen the man. According to Ms Grose, Quint was an awful man and a bad influence on Miles. Liam saw how Kate was more vigilant on what Miles and Liam were doing. May it be a friendly gesture or what not, she kept watch over the two boys.

|Friday|
|22:40|

Miles pushed Liam against his bedroom wall, kissing him roughly and hungrily. Liam moaned into the kiss, while playing with Miles' hair. Miles gripped Liam's waist as he kissed from the brunette's jawline to his neck. He pulled up Liam's hoodie and removed it. Liam removed Miles' jacket leaving him in his band shirt.

Miles carried him to the mattress, placing him on it. He continued kissing Liam's neck to his collarbone. He left hickeys as he went lower. He removed his shirt leaving him shirtless, making Liam stare at him almost forgetting where they were.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Miles smirked.

"Maybe I will." Liam flirted back.

He kissed Liam, shutting him up as his hand lowered cupping Liam. He moaned into the kiss feeling the sudden movement. Miles smirked into the kiss as he unbuckled Liam's belt throwing it onto the ground. He removed Liam's pants leaving him only in his boxers. As impatient as Liam was he removed Miles' belt and pants, also leaving him in his boxers. Miles grabbed Liam forward and roughly kissed him.