PART 6

Shu : Where is brother??

Dalny : He went to take a shower so I called you.

Shu : Why did you call me?

Dalny : Because I want to talk with you...Why ? Can't I call you?

Shu : No...we are now ex...It's right you to call me...Not specially on your wedding night with my brother.

Dalny : I-I know but can you atleast stay friends with me??

Shu : Friends?

Dalny : Yeah...It will ease my pain a little.

Shu : Okay...If you say so...but only friends.

Dalny : Did you save the girl for whom you left the wedding in the middle?

Shu : Yeah...

Dalny : So you can return back now right?

Shu : No....

Dalny : Why??

Shu : Because that mafia is still not arrested and he is still in Y/n's village. I have to stay and protect her until he gets arrested...

Dalny : O-Oh...T-To protect her...By the way...do you remember your promise??

Shu : Yeah...

Dalny : Please never break it...

Shu : Don't worry...I will not...

Dalny : Good...but why am I feeling like you are getting so close to that girl (Y/n) ?

Shu : What?! What the hell are you saying?

Dalny : First you left me in the middle of the wedding to save her...and then you are gonna stay there to protect her? Why am I feeling like something is going on between you two?

Shu : Enough...Nothing is like that! And you know Y/n is a very ambitious girl and she is a very bright student. She only wants to accomplish her dreams, nothing else and I respect her for that!

Dalny : Woah...You got to know her so much in only a day?

Shu : If you want to keep talking like this then I am hanging!

Dalny : N-No wait! I am so-sorry! I am just worried about m-my wedding night...

Shu : Why?

Dalny : Y-You know I don't want to have $ex with him...

Shu : Brother is very understanding...I am sure he will understand you and respect your decision.

Dalny : Hmm...Shu you know I am feeling very suffocating in this house without you...

~Free's pov~

I come out of the shower. I am very nervous because it's our wedding night but I will ask Dalny first if she is comfortable or not. I won't do anything without her consent. I look for her but she is not in the room. Then I saw her standing on the balcony. Maybe she is nervous too, who knows? I silently went near her without her knowing. I hear she is talking on the phone. I was about to back hug her but she said something which made me stop.

Dalny : Shu...You know I am feeling very suffocating in this house without you...

What did she say? I know they are friends. Dalny told me that  so maybe she is worried about him. But what she said made me freeze.

Dalny : I love you Shu!! I love you only!! Not your brother!!!

I feel like someone stabbed my heart. I went to my room. I felt betrayed.

After some time Dalny comes into the room.

Dalny : Can we not do it--

Free : D-Don't worry...We will not...By the way... Are you talking to someone?

Dalny : Yeah...

Free : W-Who?

Dalny : I-It's my mom...

Free : Oh...Sleep now...You are tired right?

Dalny : Okay...

They went to bed. Dalny already fell asleep but Free did not. He went to the bathroom and locked the door. He splashed water in his face. Her confession starts ringing in his mind.
He sobbed and tears rolled down his cheeks. He started punching the wall and his hand started bleeding.

Free : WHY?!! W-Why?! YOU BOTH ARE LIARS!!!

He sobbed and fell asleep there.

~Meanwhile~
~With Shu~

He cut the call and turned around to see Y/n standing there with an angry look.

Shu : What?

Y/n : So you are the one who is not signing my daddy's resignation paper!

Shu : Yeah...Because he doesn't want to resign now.

Y/n : But his health is not good! So sign the papers without letting him know.

Shu : I will not do that without sir's consent...

He left from there.

~Next day~

Shu : Arghh! Why are you following me everywhere?

Y/n : Please sign!!

Shu : No!

Y/n : Pleaseeeeee!!

Shu : No means no!!

Aunt : Why are you bothering him Y/n?

Y/n : You know nothing Aunt! And you! You are stubborn!!

Shu : And you are so stubborn!!

Y/n : Then you are so so so stubborn!!

Shu : Oh! Then you are stubborn infinity!

Y/n : Arghh!! *angry pout*

Shu : *smirked in satisfaction*

~Timeskip~

Y/n : Now why the hell are you following me?!!

Shu : Get in my car. From today onwards I will drop you home.

Y/n : And why will I listen to you??

Shu : For not getting kidnapped again. Now get in my car or I will do that on my own.

Y/n : Hmph!!

Y/n went in the car angrily and they went home.

~In Kurenai's mansion~

Mrs. Hoya (Free's mom) : Where did you go? *in a stern voice*

?? : S-Sorry Aunt...

Mrs. Hoya : I asked you something....

?? :Actually...one of my friend invited me so...

Mr. Kurenai : You can go there, Sora. But did you forget what rules your aunt made?

Sora : I am sorry dad...This won't happen again...

Mrs. Hoya : I am doing this for your own good daughter...You know how dangerous people are outside. You are not safe. This will affect our family reputation.

Sora : Y-Yes aunt I understood.

Mrs. Hoya : Hmm...But you will get punished for that. Today you will not eat your dinner.

Mr. Kurenai : B-But--

Sora : I am sorry Aunt. I promise this won't happen again.

Mrs. Hoya : That's good but punishment is punishment and you have to understand that. It's same for everyone.

Sora looked at her dad and gave him a disappointed look and went from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Let me explain you one thing! That's Mr. Kurenai and Mr. Hoya (Free's dad) are brothers. But step brothers that's why their surname are different.