13

Yn blinked her eyes after seeing that person standing in front of her...

But, she didn't cared about him, her gaze fell on her friend who was shivering while holding her hands tightly controlling herself from getting any type of panic attack from past experience...

Yn rubs her arms and spare a glance at him filled with hate and anger...

Yn: what are you doing here baekhyun....

He chuckled...

Baekhyun: come on!! What you thought we won't find you guys??

Yn: we??

Baekhyun: he is also back with me, but he will not come infront now just wait for sometime more. But, i couldn't control myself from seeing my baby that's why i appeared. Besides this, i heard my baby is going back Japan on Sunday evening to spend her holidays with her brother's huh??

Yn stand hugs kei tightly, as she saw getting affected from his each and every word..

Taehyung come and stand infront of them like a shield...

Tae: before you regret coming here, go away..

He said coldly...

Baekhyun stared at him, jealousy filled in his body....

Baekhyun: oh I see you got a new boyfriend behind my back darling?? Did you forgot what happened last time, when i discovered you being close to your other male friend???

Kei fell down, she was still weak because of torture, those incidents were still a hell for her. She was not over them and he was here again standing right there infront of her eyes. Making her remember all those moments again...

She closed her eyes as tears automatically made their way from there. She was crying hard, remembering everything...

Baekhyun: I asked you something darling....

Her body got goosebumps...

Kei: no nooo he is nothing, no one trust me he is no one believe me bae please...

She cried harder and looked at him with pleading eyes...

Which, made him smrik immediately seeing he still have that impact on her..

Tae's eyes turn dark, now, he wanted to know what he did which made her this afraid that she was begging in front of him...

Yn holds her...

Yn: what are you doing kei...

Kei: no yn nooo, he will do that again if i disobeys him please i can't do this . I can't forget him, i can't he have a big impact in my life. Even if I want, I can't even forget him in my dreams...

She cried in her arms...

Baekhyun: nice to hear that you are still loyal to me...

Tae's body lotion towards him with anger and he punched him hard on his face....

Tae: how dare you!!! How dare you to do that to her!!! I will kill you if i ever you looking at her...

He yelled at him...

Baekhyun touched his cheeks and looked at taehyung then at kei...

Baekhyun: nice!!! I see love in ur eyes for her, but forget her she is mine okieee and kei today I'm in good to see you remember me. So, I'll go now, see you soon love you baby ..

He gave her a flying kiss and left from there...

Tae looked at him coldly then saw kei...