Chapter 8

*TW: throwing up*

I had a slight headache from the club last night but nothing too serious. Azzi was a lot more drunk than me last night but Paige was even worse. I notice that I'm the first one up so I grab some Advil and get me, Paige and Azzi some. I went in to check on them and I also set the advil's on the nightstands next to them with a glass of water. They were both dead asleep. I don't think they will be up anytime soon, but I wrote Azzi a note saying I was going to grab some stuff before heading out. One of Azzi's favorite foods is chicken ramen so I knew today would be a perfect day to get some since we were already out. I texted Taylor asking if she wanted to come run some errands with me and she said yes. I closed the door of our dorm quietly and locked it before driving over to Taylor's apartment . I waited outside and I saw her starting to walk out.

"You won't believe what happened last night." I said to taylor.

"You're gonna need to fill me in asap, but tell me what happened to your hand first." She said, concerningly.

"I sprained it at practice but.." There was a pause.

"Continue," she says.

"But me and Paige are like friends now?" I say, questioning myself.

"We said sorry to each other and then I had to drag her and Azzi home which were both super drunk by the way and" I say emphasizing the last 'and'.

"And now she's currently sleeping at my dorm. In my bed." I finished. Taylor's mouth is wide open.

"I get you guys are friends again but I don't want her hurting you, physically or mentally again, so if she does something, tell me right away." Taylor says.

"Awww. I love you tay." I say.

"But right now we need to get some supplies for this hangover," I say laughing.

At the store me and Taylor get a 6-Pack of ramen, blue gatorades, a pack of bottled waters, and a couple ice packs. It was about 11:30 and I don't expect them to wake up until 12:30 so when I come home at 12:30 they need to be awake, or else I'll wake them up myself. Me and Taylor ended up going to panera and grabbing some food. I decided on getting Paige and Azzi broccoli cheddar soup since I knew they both liked it. We talked about sports and life and we decided to wrap it up.

"You are a very generous person, you know that?" Taylor says, walking out of the door.

"Thanks Tay. Trust me if you get hurt or have a hangover I won't let you lift a finger." I say giggling. We drive back and I drop Tay off along with the things she got at the store and we say our goodbyes.

I drive back to my dorm and walk in before checking the time. 12:29. Perfect. I walk into the bedroom where the girls were sleeping and notice Paige awake scrolling on her phone and Azzi still asleep.

"Did you take the Advil?" I ask.

"Yeah I did, thanks" Paige says before I turn my attention to Azzi walking over. I knew this was going to be rough for her because I know drinking really isn't her thing but last night it was.

"Hi Az, I have soup for you to eat." I say rubbing her back. She slowly stirred awake and I handed her the Advil and water to take which she did.

"Thank you" She groggily says. All of a sudden Azzi makes a face which I understand as she's about to throw up. She runs to the bathroom.

"I will be right back" I yell out to Paige as I run after Azzi. I held her hair back as she emptied her stomach into the toilet in front of us.

"It's okay let it out" I say to her rubbing her back with my other free hand. I see her eyes start to shed tears after puking over the toilet for a couple of minutes. I get why though. I always get emotional throwing up too. Once she stops throwing up I bend down next to her and hug her and she tightly hugs me back. She cries into my shoulder, probably regretting drinking so much last night. We finally stop hugging and I look back into the room to notice Paige starting at us.