'Where's My Mind?' - Twin Paranormal x LN4

River POV

I pulled my hood over my head. My body trembled from the cold, despite being in the car. "Riv, you okay?" I heard my twin brother ask. "Oh? I'm fine, Ry. Just in the zone." I laughed nervously. "Riv, you know I can tell if something's bothering you, sweet. So what's up?" Wyatt asked from the back seat. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I said, sounding unconvincing. I fidgeted with my zip, something was on my mind that I didn't even know of. "Riv, you have something on your mind." Wyatt broke the silence. "WE'RE HERE!" Ryan yelled, excited nervousness in his voice. "Don't we have a guest tonight?" I asked. "What was his name... He's pretty famous, right?" I continued. I saw Wyatt nod, "Yeah, Lando Norris, super famous Formula One driver." Wyatt said. "Being in Britain is so weird." I said. I looked up, snapped out of my thoughts by the growl of a beefy McLaren engine. The door opened upwards and a gorgeous blue-eyed fella stepped out.

Ryan POV

"Here he is!" I said excitedly. I turned to face my twin brother. Seeing him heart-eyeing a guest was a shock. "Looks like Riv's in love!" I teased. "Stop it, Ry!" River snapped out of his trance. Lando approached the four of us and greeted us, then we went inside. River was essentially drooling over the McLaren driver. "River, right? I'm Lando, Lando Norris, but you, my friend, can call me Lan. What a pleasure it is to meet you!" Lando said. I watched River's face turn a pale pink. "Hey, Lando. You- you can call me Riv if it's easier." I watched a smile form on my twin's face. I turned to Wyatt, he looked upset. "Wy, what's up?" I whispered to him. "It's- it's just, Riv's grown close to Lando, but barely knows him." Wyatt admitted. "Are... You telling me you're jealous of him?" I asked quietly. I watched Wyatt nod defeatedly. I rubbed his back to at least calm him down.

Lando Norris POV

It felt nice making a new friend. River was so sweet and he had such a nice personality. I could feel him falling for me, and, honestly, I couldn't help but fall for him, too. "So, fellas," I turn around. "What're we doing first." I ask. "We can start with a game?" River said. "Me and Lan on a team, and Ry and Wyatt on a team. It'll be just like hide and seek, just so we can learn the place more." River was giddy about his idea. Me and the others agreed. "Me and Riv can hide first." I said, to which everyone nodded. I subconsciously held River's hand, interlocking fingers. He led the way up the stairs once he knew the others were in another room. "You have one minute!" I heard Ryan yell. "I- I feel tired." River murmured once we found our hiding place. "That was sudden, are you okay?" I asked worriedly. River went limp, leaning onto my shoulder. I panicked. "RYAN, WYATT! HELP!" I cried out.

Wyatt POV

"RYAN, WYATT! HELP!' Lando cried out. I looked at Ryan, feeling my body start to tremble. "Do you think... They're messing around?" I asked nervously. "GUYS, HELP!" Lando was growing desperate. "No, let's go up." Ryan said, his voice just as shaky as my own. We both bolted upstairs. "Where are you both?" I called. "We- We're in the room on the left!" Lando called out, louder than anticipated. Ryan opened the door to a scene that startled him. "I- I don't know what happened. We- we sat down then he collapsed into my shoulder." Lando was trembling and almost crying, this was no joke. "River? River please, you've been out almost a minute." The Brit pleaded. I put my fingers to River's neck. "He has a pulse." I said. I watched Lando gently pull River's arm to his lap and hold it, then, River's hand gripped Lando's. "Oh my fucking God. Riv, you had me worried sick." Lando said quietly, as River's ears may be sensitive. "Thanks for staying with me, Lan." River whispered. I felt jealousy burn up inside me, I squeezed my hands into tight fists to release some of my jealous frustration.

A/N: Yes, I Do Have Non-F1 Interests, But I'm Fucking Amazing At Combining My Interests Together. So Here's My First Paranormal Investigators x F1 Oneshot!

Day Of Completion And Upload: 1.1.24 - Happy New Year, Depending On When You Read This!