Chapter: 36 (Saved)

Yn Pov:

I shut my eyes, the world around me grew quiet as I patiently awaited the chandelier's descent upon me. A heavy feeling weighed on my chest as I witnessed the chaos and fear within the hall. My husband were fleeing. What if they get hurt?

A single tear escaped my eye, longing for a simple life with my husband and eventually children. I yearned for our whole family to be together. But it seems that the dream I desired is out of reach.

What if I die? What if someone saves me?

But what happened to the chandelier? Has it not fallen yet? Or am I already dead? Oh my goodness? I didn't feel any pain? Or did my soul freeze while my body fell?

Alright, God! I apologize for any mistakes I've made and for taking someone's chocolate, because Dairy Milk is my favorite!

Author Pov:

The silence grew even more and everything became peaceful. Jungkook picked up a piece of glass from the floor and aimed it directly at the chandelier. He closed his eyes and threw the glass, hitting exactly where they wanted.

The boys ran towards her when the rope became loose and the screaming started again. Yn eventually bent her body down and let out a cry, feeling every emotion in that moment.

She could hear the voices getting louder and suddenly everything went quiet. The chandelier didn't fall on her? Wasn't she dead yet?

Slowly, she opened her eyes and widened them in shock, realizing the situation. Her grey eyes filled with tears again and she sobbed, seeing the scene.

Around every side of the chandelier, her husband stood, holding it from every angle so it wouldn't fall on her.

The weight of the chandelier was enough for the Seven Satan's to hold it from every corner, preventing it from falling on her. Jimin and Hosoek left their positions and went under the chandelier, for her.

She stood up and ran towards them, hugging them tightly and burying her face in their embrace as they held her possessively.

Their hearts still beating fast, seeing or imagining her under the chandelier that was ready to fall on her.

Hosoek: Are you hurt anywhere?

She shook her head, her eyes closing, but before she could fall, Jimin held her in his embrace, picking her up like a bride and carrying her out from under the chandelier.

The five boys looked at eachother and slowly by slowly, Yoongi and Taehyung left their positions running in her direction as the three Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook held the chandelier properly..

Jungkook: Hyung you can go!

Jin nodded and left his position, running in her direction as Jungkook and Namjoon looks at each other with smug expression raising their one brows at eachother..

Namjoon: 1....2.....3.... Leave...

The both boys left their positions at the same second and the loud sound echoes the hall of the glass cracking on the floor..

Yoongi: Hyung, she is not injured right?

He asked, Jin who was checking her pulses and nodded his head at his younger brother who left a heavy sigh..

Yn: Are you all okay?

She whispered, gaining their attention. The softness on their faces vanished replacing it by a dark demeanor as she shivered seeing their intense gazes..

Taehyung: That too you will know soon!

He said and carried her in his arms as the boys felt their heartbeat relaxing at the sight of her near them.

It was really something they never thought they could go through. She was in danger right in front of them. Just because she went on the dance floor?

Anger surged in their bodies and they fisted their hands seeing her innocent eyes begging them. She knew they were angry at her and no doubtedly it wasn't her mistake fully.

Jin: Get the pent house ready in 10 minutes!

He said on the phone call, and fixed his gaze on her who was peeking him from Taehyung's chest with a frown on her face..

Yoongi: Worried, are we kitten?

He husked near her ears rising the hairs on her neck and she shivers when Taehyung's deep chuckle vibrated her body.

Without any interaction with someone, the boys decided to left the hall. The party function was more looking like a funeral hall. But a thought corrupt her mind..

Weren't they worried about their family? About their parents? Or about their brother's?

A gasp left her lips when Jungkook's rough arm got tightly wrapped around her waist making her look at him softly but all she could see on his face was anger and coldness..

She wiggled trying to get out of his hold but before she could do something, his sharp and dark glare turned towards her making her freeze on her spot.

The ten minutes were the toughest moments of her life. No matter how hard she was trying to ignore but their sharp and intense gazes were making her weak to no spot..

Her mouth opened and jaw got dropped on the floor seeing the new place. The mansion was more like modern and fully designed in black and grey.

The night was adding fuel to the sensation of the pent house as she opened her mouth and whispers...

Yn: Beautiful!

The boys look at her for a moment and a same thought lingering in their minds seeing her..

"Indeed Beautiful"

She couldn't reply something more when Jin dragged her out of the limo and her eyes again widen seeing more guards guarding the place.

Seeing Yoongi's glare before she could ask something, she shutted her mouth, keeping a finger on her lips..

They entered inside the pent house, the colder outside the more warmer it was inside. Her grey orbs examined the place having dim light bulbs with grey and black outcasts. The glass wall giving them a view of outside but the outsiders can't see what's happening inside..

Before she could again tell how beautiful the pent house was, she heard someone's whisper...

Yn: What?

She asked and what she got in answer made her toes curled in shiver and a limp forming in her throat..

Yoongi: Strip!
_________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Indeed 2023 was a worst year but for someone it could be a fine year. For me and my family, 2023 was the most difficult and baddie year but at last things got better.

Hope this year brings you the happiness you have lost in last year. May God grant you everything you want!

So, today's is a new year, a promo is also a reward..

20 comments to unlock next chapter!
____

Taehyung: Strip is what we said!

He said and she gulp seeing them standing together forming shadows of darkness.

Jin: Rub yourself!

He said making her eyes widen as saucers..

Namjoon: with nothing on, crawl to me!

His hard voice shivered her body and without any options she did what he said..

The Seven souls didn't made love with her, they fucked her hard and raw that her legs given out feeling their hardness on her for the first time!
______