Part 13

All together : CHEERS!!!

~ After a while~

Y/n's POV : We were eating while i saw taehyung using his phone, he looked so so damn handsome with that black suit and the way he looked with that dress and that hairstyle and all i could say is HE'S PERFECT!!!!  and I'm very lucky to have him as my soon to be husband maybe i made a wish that i'm getting married to whom i'm destined with but I'm so happy that i'm destined with tae!!!! 

TAE'S OUTFIT:

TAE'S POV : While i was eating i saw y/n talking with my parents and i thought to take a pic of her secretly but when i was about to get caught i quickly acted as if i'm watching something else

TAE'S POV : While i was eating i saw y/n talking with my parents and i thought to take a pic of her secretly but when i was about to get caught i quickly acted as if i'm watching something else...Oh that was close!! phew!!...anyways back to what i was doing, she was so mesmerizing with that full sleeve frock and the way she did her hairstyle, the way her bangs was perfectly curved on her face, the way she is and everything was just PERFECT!!! And i can admire her forever.....and yay i took a pic of her secretly (*smirk*)

Y/N'S OUTFIT:

Y/M : Umm....sorry MR AND MRS.KIM but we have to go soon because we a business trip for two days and it's very important.

T/M : It's ok you can leave and don't worry, taehyung will drop y/n.

Y/N: It's ok i have my car parked out aunty.

Taehyung : It's not safe y/n..... I'll drop you (*smirks*)

Y/n's POV : what??? i thought he's a shy person but he's getting really comfortable with me....i can't understand him

Y/D : ok anyways we're leaving. BYE!!!

~ TIME SKIP ~ 

Taehyung : Mom, dad we're leaving because we have work tomorrow.

T/M : Ok son and we are going to MR.MIN's house as we have some discussions with him about the company. So you guys go ahead, and taehyung we'll be coming late.

Taehyung : Ok mom

T/D : And leave y/n safely. OK?

Taehyung : Got it dad...ahh so many protection for your daughter in law..

Y/n : Tae! (*hits his shoulder*)

Tae: ouch...that hurts y/n

T/D : Kids! go home now it's time.

*leaves*

Tae : Y/n, are you ready? (*smirks*)

Y/n : Um..wh-what???(*nervous*)

Tae : I meant the car ride y/n.

Y/n : oh yay sure (*awkward smile*)

~WHILE DRIVING ~

Tae : Y/n, i can't wait to get married (*happy*)

Y/n : yes tae. (in mind :*ahh...me too taeee!!!!*)

Tae : And from when did you start calling me tae?

Y/n : Umm..th-that actual-

Tae : it's ok i love when you call my name in a cute way (*smiles*)

Y/n : really? (*blushes*)

*tae holds y/n's hand*

Y/n : *flinches*

Tae : I'll carry this forever with me (*boxy smile*)

Y/n : Tae! i thought your shy type but your actually not!

Tae : I'm shy but not infront of you (*while focusing on the road*)

Y/n: What? ( in mind : Ahh....why is he making me blush so hard)

Tae : * looks at y/n and winks*

*arrives*

Y/n: Ok tae byee!!!! Will see you tomorrow at date and have a good night with sweet dreams!!!

*pulls and holds her waist*

Tae : How is it a good night without you?(*Smirks*)

Y/n: WHA-WHAT??

Y/n's POV : I was so close to him when he pulled me, i could feel my heart beat rising and my cheeks heating up....

Tae : Ok y/n bye !!! will see you tomorrow *pecks her lips*

Y/n: *shocks and widens her eyes*

Tae : Bye y/n!!!! *winks*

Y/n: *still processing* 

Tae : Y/N!!! 

Y/n : Ahh...ummm...ye-yes by- bye!!! (*waves her hand while blushing*)

~ Time skip ~

Y/n's POV : I did my night routine and went to bed to sleep.

Y/n : Ahhh...tae your driving me crazy *reminds those moments*

Y/n : omo! i'm blushing like an idiot but it was like a dream and yay it was worth waiting *imagines her wedding* ahh..can't wait to get married to you tae(*smiles widely and blushes*)

~ NEXT DAY ~

Lisa : Mam i cancelled all the meetings as you said

Y/n : Oh ok thank you lisa.

Lisa : you're welcome mam.

Y/n : Lisa!! i told you many times before you can call me y/n as i'm more like your friend

Lisa : but- ......ok mam oops sorry y/n

Y/n : That's more like it and anyways i'm leaving...

Lisa : Why so early y/n ?

Y/n : Cause i have a date today with my soon to be husband or more like my fiance.

Lisa : Oh but you were not interested in this marriage right?

Y/n : It was before but not now because i'm getting married to the one i waited all these days

Lisa : What?? who is that?

Y/n : It's a long story lisa, will tell you later

Lisa : Ok y/n, Have fun!!!

Y/n : Sure!

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 13 GUYS!!!!!!!

HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS SERIES!!!!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS SERIES!!!!

REMINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, JUST AN IMAGINATION.

STAY TUNED FOF PART 14!!!!

BYEEE!!!!!!!!