00 . introduction

hi! im back with another book! some quick things to say before we get into it.

i am not a professional writer! i write for fun so this will not be the most perfect quality of writing.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2024. milescity. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

UPLOAD SCHEDULE

very, very, non existent and inconsistent. i'll try to release atleast one chapter a week, but that is not a promise. if the upload schedule suddenly changes i'll be sure to let you all know

SYNONPSIS

𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 seems to have got the best opportunity in her life when she's offered to train under the best figure skating coach in the world in order to go to the Olympics, so she quickly jets off to New York City to fulfil her lifelong dream.

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 a star in the acting industry, finds himself drowning in a rumor suggesting a secret romance with his director that could possibly end his career. To clear his name, he goes on to find a quick solution and stumbles upon Irene. Despite everything, a fake relationship might just be what he needs to clear his name.

Behind the lights and cameras sparks don't fly, they clash, yet the public can't seem to get enough of their 'relationship.'  How will this end? Will their relationship last just a month? Or become something more?

SOME OTHER SILLY STUFF :)

i go by syd! talk to me in the comments, i'll probably reply!

im a student :'( another reason why the upload schedule isnt consistent.

plss vote + comment. it literately makes my day and helps the story out sooo much!

this isn't my first book. it's only my second on wattpad but i have probably HUNDREDS of unfinished/unpublished works. (i was also thinking about making a book with all my unpublished, unfinished works. going all the way back from 2018 to now. would you want to read? lmk!)

for some reason i cant bear to give my female leads trauma, so all my male leads have a little something wrong with them, BUT THEY GO THROUGH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. (and therapy)

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

that isss alllll! thank u for reading! i hope you decide to continue on