Helpless Moments

Without caring for anyone, Shanzal Ali Shah's eyes were not lifting from Hoor ul Ain's simple face. There was not any look of happiness on her face.

Wearing a dark blue color simple dress, he finds her the world's prettiest girl. Among girls gossip her lips move into a smile just for a moment.

On that Shanzal Ali Shah felt that his heart glowed with her this gesture. He was standing a little distance from the stairs folding his arms on his chest and interestingly gazing at Hoor ul Ain, who was applying some Mehendi on Sehrish's hand.

When Zoya Khan finds him totally engrossed in her, she takes up some Mehendi in her hand and applied it to Shanzal Ali Shah's neat face.

He was startled by Zoya Khan that acts, and he tried his best to defend himself a bit. But he was not successful in that.

On that, everyone there started laughing loudly as they were enjoying their chasing each other. While some teenage boys started hooting and made records of them.

To avoid his sheepishness, he quickly take some Mehendi from the plate of the girl who was standing near him and ran to Zoya Khan. But she was not coming into his grasp.

Everyone was enjoying it a lot at that moment. Even Hoor ul Ain was watching them. Suddenly, Zoya Khan ran to Hoor ul Ain, and coincidentally Shanzal, who was applying Mehendi on Zoya Khan, applied on Hoor ul Ain's cheek and left its prints on her face.

Everyone was laughing and enjoying their activities. But he in that moment become a statue. He was standing in front of that girl, whose eyes has nothing other than pain and agony, even now.

To wash her face, Hoor ul Ain came to the washbasin. Hiding from everyone's gazes, he also comes behind her. Hoor ul Ain was not aware of him coming behind her.

As she leave the dupatta from her head, folded both her sleeves to her arms, and started rubbing her face with soap.

But Shanzal Ali Shah who was standing behind her becomes irked and restless after gazing at the fresh marks of wounds on her white wrists. He came forward.

"These.... how you got these wounds?"

He quickly move forward holding her arm, when he asked. She was startled by his act and freed herself from his grasp. Sitting her dupatta on her head, she said bitterly.

"Who are you to ask that? As I am reaping what you sow for me......"

"Yes I know, but I want to repent my doing but you are not giving me an opportunity."

"So what Mr. Shanzal Ali Shah! Have I ever complained to you or anyone, I am facing what fate has written for me, please don't come in front of me, my wounds again started bursting after seeing you......"

She was looking everywhere but not at him when she said pleading to him. Taking a long cold sigh, he folded both his arms on his chest and said in a mild tone.

"I'm sorry Hoor ul Ain, I am really very sorry, I wish I can rip apart my heart and show it to you, I wish I can tell you that I have lost sleep in my eyes after making your eyes teary, please forgive me Hoor ul Ain, for God sake forsake me from this punishment, please......"

Tightening his lips, he said in quite a helplessness. At that moment, Zoya Khan came here.

After seeing Zoya Khan, Hoor ul Ain quickly turns away. Then washing her face finely, she came out of there.

"Has something happened?"

After Hoor ul Ain left from here, she directly inquired from Shanzal Ali Shah. But he fastly washes his face and came out of there without answering her any questions.

This update is for all my loving readers, who were eagerly waiting.

To support me, please follow me, like, and comment.