Revived lover

This chapter request by Juliebabybear

⚠️🔞 This chapter contains mature, abusive and many more inappropriate content...if you are uncomfortable then please leave this chapter....and no hate for any idol... thank you..

Su hyeok is running towards school while smiling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Su hyeok is running towards school while smiling...he took shortcut....and started running fastly but he stopped when he heard someone crying voice.... He looked at voice direction and it's coming from empty ground.... He was about to go but crying voice got louder....

Su hyeok- hlo... someone is there?

?- I'm here!!! Please help me!!

He heard weird voice...he walk to voice side and saw one Manly figure sitting near lake...

Su hyeok- are alright sir?

He walk close to him and about to touch him.... but he fell on ground when he saw man face..

That man hold his neck and he started struggling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That man hold his neck and he started struggling..

?- take me with you... take me!!!!

And Su hyeok faint....

.
.
.

.

.

.

After sometime he wakeup and looked around he is alone..he get up and running to school ....he supported one person and hugged her....

Su hyeok- i missed you baby...

Girl pushed him..

?- you are late..

Su hyeok- I'm sorry yn... sorry.... sorry..

Yn-i will forgive you if you take me on date..

Su hyeok- as my beautiful girl say...

Then both of them hugged each other and walk to corridor....