Why me

(A/N if you don't look like Leo or even close to Leo pretend you have a blessing from Aphrodite that makes you look different than Leo)
~~~~~~~~~Nico's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~
I was shocked when Mr.D said we were having a mascaraed ball. Some people chuckled but most of stayed quiet.

He suddenly said " Ok get back to eating you little brats."

Oh yeah I forgot to explain I have a crush on (Y/N).

She's probably the happiest person I ever met but the thing that really at attracted me was that she wanted to become my friend.

The time we first met was when me and Leo had to show her around Camp.
~~~~~~~~~Flashback :)~~~~~~~~
I heard that there was going to be a new camper going to camp so I decided to check it out. I bumped into Leo so I decided to walk with him to see the new camper. I walked over and saw it was a girl.

She was surrounded by boys. I was guessing that they were trying to flirt with her or talk to her.

I finally got to see her. I stopped.

She had the most beautiful (H/C) hair. She had (S/C) skin. The way the sub shined on her made get features glow. I'd be surprised if she wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite.

Then out of nowhere she was set on fire. Then a hammer appeared above her head. She saw me and walked over to me. She said "Hi I'm (Y/N) Valdez." I said "I'm Nico Di Angelo."

Then Leo popped out of nowhere and said "No way my last name is Valdez to." She suddenly said "Highfive bro." Then (Y/N) said "I like your style." with a wink.

They looked into each other's eyes then something happened.

They said "Your my Bro/Sis." After that her and Leo became great friends and so did me and (Y/N).
~~~~~~~~Back to reality~~~~~~~~
I went up to her and Leo. They looked at me. (Y/N/N) winked at me.

My face suddenly became really red. She realized my discomfort and immediately said " Sorry Nick I didn't mean it."

I let out a low chuckle. I smiled slightly and said "Its fine (Y/N/N). She smiled at me and Leo suddenly burst in.
"Hey (Y/N) can I help you find a date for the prom?"

She said "Sure but why would anyone want to go with me.?" With a sad and sarcastic tone.

"Come on I might not be a son of Aphrodite but I'll be able to help.

"He suddenly yelled "PIPERRR!!!!!"

She came over and said "What do you want flame boy?" With her teeth clenched. "I need you to find my sister a date for the ball." Leo said.

Her eyes suddenly brightened. She said "Oh yay this is going to be fun but it won't be that hard almost everybody in camp likes her. But I know she only likes one person at Camp."

She winked at (Y/N) and she turned really red. I wish that I was the person she liked but I know that will never happen.

She sent me a look that said 'you better ask her out or tell her or I will' I blurted out
"(Y/N) can I speak to you.!" She looked at me and said " Sure."

Leo and Piper suddenly said "Go get em champ."

I was walking awkwardly with her until she said something. She said "Nick is everything ok, is something wrong!?." I chuckled then said " No I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the ball with me."

She looked at me with a very shocked expression. She started stuttering but then finally said "Yeah sure but Why Me?" I said "What do you mean?"

Her hand was set on fire and she said "I'm a monster." I said "No your not YOU are a beautiful, smart, funny girl who everyone likes. Your the one who puts a smile on everyone's face.

Your the one who I love." I whispered the last part. She said "I love you so much but can I kiss you?"

I nodded then we both leaned toward each other. Our lips touched and there were sparks. Our lips moved in unison and I decided that her lips were my favorite taste in the world.

We separated and looked into each others eyes. She said "I love you so much." I said "I love you too (Y/N)." then I heard lots of people yell in unison

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it Bella I just wanted to say thanks for everything and I'm glad you guys liked my story I'll try and do better next time. ILY
~ Bella