Sleepover || Chapter 3

After the two have finished eating, they went upstairs to finish their work.

♡♡

Han realized something and decided to ask something to Felix. "Hey I forgot to ask, since we don't have work tomorrow, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a sleepover with me and Minho?"

"Yeah sure! What time?"
"About.. 5:50 PM? I'll pick you up"
"Alright sounds good to me!"

♡♡

Inside the meeting room with Hyunjin and a few of his Assistants and workers.

"I already made it clear. YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG." Hyunjin shouted at one of his Assistant's work.

"B-but sir! I don't know how to do it!"

"Exactly, and that gives me a reason to fire you." Hyunjin said in a cold tone.

"Sir.. Please no!" The assistant begged for forgiveness.

"No, I had enough of your bullsh¡t. I have gave you many chances at the past, and you STILL CAN'T GET ONE THING RIGHT FROM WHAT I SAID. I made the wrong choice of hiring you as my assistant. You're FIRED."

"B-bu-" The worker got cut off. "LEAVE." Hyunjin exclaimed.

The worker looked down, as this was the only job he got hired in. After a few moments of looking down, he accepted his faith and said his last words before leaving. "I see, I'm sorry for the way I am Mr. Hwang.. But I needed this job for my family, but you were right sir. What I am doing is just bullsh¡t, thank you for giving me many chances to work for you. I hope you get better assistants in the future."

The worker opened the door and went down with tears in his face. This made Hyunjin feel bad, like REALLY bad for shouting at him.

"I'm sorry, but I had no other choice." Hyunjin whispered to himself.

The meeting then ended and they went to their offices again.

♡♡

"Hey Lix, did you hear Mr. Hwang shout?" Han asked his sunshine twin.

"Yeah, I think he fired one of his assistants."

"If that's the case, you could replace him and be one of Mr. Hwang's assistants!"

"I mean that would double my paycheck, but I still feel bad for him.. He must've worked really hard for this job."

"You're right. I guess I got too carried away."

Felix giggled softly. "It's fine Hannie."

"But there's no doubting you like him!"

"YOU STUPID QUOKKA-"

♡♡

"Ughh, finally we can go home. My back hurts" Han stretched his arms and legs before standing up.

"Same.. But is Minho Hyung coming with us to your car?" Lix questioned the older.

"I think so."

"Well let's go outside and find out!"

♡♡

Felix locked their doors and held Han's hand.

The two were talking and Felix accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorr-" The younger opened his eyes and saw Hyunjin on top of him.

The two looked at each other for a moment and blushed. Hyunjin realized and got up. He helped Felix get up.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Hwang! I didn't know where I was going!" Felix bowed deeply.

"It's no problem! I too didn't look where I was going. So I'm at fault too."

"I see, but still I apologize for my actions!"

Hyunjin chuckled at his sweet personality. "All good! Well I'm off now. See you Lix!" Hyunjin said while wiping of the dusts from his suit.

"See you Mr. Hwang!" Felix said while bowing down once again.

Hyunjin waved at Felix and Felix waved back. After that he looked behind him looking at Han giggling at his phone.

"Why are you giggling?" Felix exclaimed.

"Because of this.." Han showed a picture of him and Hyunjin on top of each other.

"YAH! DELETE THAT PICTURE IDIOT!"
Felix chased down Han that was crying laughing.

They then reached the doorway and Felix finally caught Han. "You better delete that picture!"

"Finee!" Han deleted the picture out of defeat. As they were walking out they saw Minho wait for his boyfriend.

"Hey baby!" Han ran to his boyfriend
"Hi love!" Minho kissed Han's forehead

"You won't believe what just happened.."
"What is it?" Minho said wanting Han to spill the tea.

Han then told Minho what happened between Felix and Hyunjin.

"Omgg, Felix will have a boyfriend soon!" Minho said being whipped for Hyunlix.

Felix just looked at his hyung like a lost chick. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh no it's nothing!" Han said to his twin.

"Hm okay.."

The two went inside the car and drove Felix to his house.

"Bye bestie and Hyung! See you later at the sleepover!"

"Byee!" The two replied to Felix and waved to him goodbye.

Felix then unlocked his door and put his bags to his sofa.

He is still flushed over what happened with him and Hyunjin.

After a few minutes of thinking about what happened, Felix then got up and went to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower and did his skincare.

♡♡

"Hmm, what should I wear.." Felix said while picking clothes out of his closet.

"Ooh this one is perfect!"

(Lix is wearing shorts and his hair is supposed to be blonde, just imagine it's blonde lmao)

♡♡

After Felix wore it, he then packed his clothes, toothbrush and hairbrush. Also a few snacks because he gets hungry at midnight.

He looked at the clock and saw it was 5:38. Still had plenty of time to clean the house and listen to music.

He went down stairs and started cleaning the windows and tables.

Not long after he looked at the clock again and saw it was 5:46. He took his airpods off and added the airpods to his bag.

"Hannie and Hyung should get here by now!"

He took a quick seat first before Han rang the doorbell.

♡♡

This was made in: 1/29/24

Y'all I'm losing motivation writing this chapter so I'm ending it here 😭.

-Gwen

Words: 990