🔹Famous🔹

Let's get back when jimin was 2 and half years old 🙃😁

_____________________________________________

Jin:- Are you guys ready
Tae:- Yes ma just hobi hyung and kook are making kids ready
Jin:- I can't wait to see you guys getting rewards
*Taegi chuckled at their excited and happy mom while Joon just shooked his head with smile. After some time Hobi and kook came with jisoo and jimin. All were looking at them with aww face*
Rm:- I have to say our all 5 angels are looking so beautiful as always
Hobi:- *frown* five?
Rm:- Yup.... You, kook, jinu, minnie and our princess jisoo
*They smiled shyly while jimin was in Jin's arms playing with his necklace*
Yg:- Shall we go now?
Jin:- YES!!!
Rm:- *chuckle* He is so excited to see you getting awarded

*All smiled and sat in car heading towards award ceremony. In middle jimin started crying as his head got hit with window of car. Jk started rubbing his head while whispering sweet nothing but no use. As kook was sitting in backseat with hobi and jisoo he opened his shirt buttons and jimin attacked on his n!pples. Soon he calmed down so kook kelt pacifier in his mouth. After some time they reached as all got out of car and the camera flashes were not stopping because it was first time Kim's CEO and The Mafia King brought their kids in public. All were cooing at baby jimin's cute giggles and whispering about jisoo's beauty at such young age. Tae glared at them when he noticed his babies were getting uncomfortable with all the shoutings and stares. They went inside and sat on there seats. The award ceremony started as the Head of Senior Administrator and Head Directers started giving awards. And the time came to  "CEO OF THE YEAR".

MC:- And the award goes to one and only KIM YOONGI!!!! Give him big round of applause👏👏
*Media started clicking pictures as Yg stood up. Everyone had a wide smile on their faces while some business rivals of him were having jealous face as Yg has been winning this award from last 4 years. He bowed to his seniors and took the award. He went towards mic to give thanks giving speech*

Yg:- *clears throat* A very good evening to the audience....
I cannot thank you people enough for choosing me for this award. Standing here on this stage is an inexpressible event in itself. I am glad that you people acknowledged our efforts and chose us amongst all others for this award.This award is a motivating spirit for all my future activities.By getting such physical rewards one move with more dedication and focused intentions to get the dreams into reality and prosperity in all the endeavors.
Jm:- Appwa cwongashtes!!!
*Yg chuckled as jimin shouted from his seat and started running towards him with wide smile. He picked him up and pecked his forehead*

Yg:- This award is a token to my team for all the efforts they put in and all the motivation and trust that they show towards me.God has always been the one that enables me to progress, and what I feel is that the entire surrounding of mine from my parents to friends to colleagues to teammates...
A huge thanks to everyone presents here and once again the most sincere thanks to our company employees and my supportive family members
*He bowed and went towards his seat with small smile and happy jimin in his arms. All hugged and congratulated him. After that they had dinner there and then headed home and slept immediately due to tiredness*

Next morning

Hobi:- GUYS DID YOU SAW THIS!!!
Yg:- Why are you shouting hobah?
Hobi:- How can't I just LOOK AT THIS
*He said and showed him his phone. Yoongi's eyes went wide all got confuse*
Rm:- What is is baby?
Hobi:- Appa yesterday media clicked jimin and jisoo's pictures right
*All nodded*
Hobi:- These two angels are trending on all platform and some people have even created there fan accounts of them
Tae:- What the hell!!!
Jk:- That's awesome
Jin:- My babies are famous
*They squealed but the brothers duo was not happy with this*
Rm:- Aren't you guys happy?
Tae:- Appa you know I'm a Mafia I have thousands of enemies it's not safe for my both babies we will have to find a way
Hobi:- Tae it's ok na we will arrange guards whenever jisoo will go out and about jimin he is so little we will always be there with him
*Yg sighed and nodded. Soon jimin came there while running*
Jm:- Mowning!!!
Rm:- Morning my mochi
*Jm giggled and hugged him. Soon jisoo also came with her school bag and sat on tae's laps after wishing everyone*
Tae:- Umm hyung I'll drop and pick jisoo everyday from school I don't want to take any risk
Yg:- Sure and let me know when you are busy I'll do that
*Jisoo looked at them confusingly*
Jisoo:- Why can't I go with my friends?
Hobi:- Baby it's not safe that's why
Jisoo:- But---
Yg:- *stern voice* No arguments eat breakfast and go to school
*Jisoo pouted sadly and started eating her breakfast. After being done Yg pecked both babies forehead and went to company with hobi. Tae picked jisoo in his arms with her bag and left home*
Jin:- Kook when are you going to hospital baby?
Jk:- After an hour eomma why?
Jin:- I am just feeling tired and little headache also due to yesterday's event
Jk:- Oh ok I'll ask my assistant to send medicines
*Jin smiled and nodded. Kook went in room and started feeding jimin and made him sleep after taking bath. He smiled warmly as jimin held his fingers in sleep*
Jk:- Sleep well little angel
*Days went like this Hobi use to post at least 1 pic a day of both of his babies. And jimin jisoo both were always trending on social media*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For you guys😁 💃

For you guys😁 💃

Sorry guys I don't get enough time as my exam is coming near hope you don't mind and secondly I know this chapter was not that great but I'll surely give you guys something interesting in upcoming one ☺so don't forget to vote and comment also thanks for you guys support it means alot to me 🤗💜