A/N 1: Welcome to the Story!

Nothing essential in this note, so disregard if you want. It's basically just background info on your character. 

Hello! welcome to the story! Twin Paranormal has been a hyperfixation of mine for a while now so I figured it was time to finally act on it by living out my dreams through my writing, what else is new haha. 

Much of the information about the twins that I have is based on or directly taken from their Social Media, Youtube channels, and even going as far as to get information from the Savage Twins Channel.

Basic info about your character. 
You (Y/N) Grew up across the street from the boys, joining in their antics and causing chaos. You grew up, went to college and majored in business management and minored in fashion. You opened a grunge clothing store in your hometown. You moved in with the boys and joined in some of the  TST videos (All TST Video refrences will be explained/credited in the Note at the bottom of the chapter or in the comments. There will most likely only be three or four, and they will be in the first chapter which is basically an overview of the leadup to Twin Paranormal.)

When you guys move into a bigger place, The twin's friend Wyatt moves in with you to help the guys with their new ghost hunting channel, Twin Paranormal. (Chapter 2 picks up at the Old Washoe club video.)

The Twins: Growing up, River was never really an introvert, but he was definetly quiet. Contrastly, Ryan was always outgoing and loved to meet new people. This continues into adulthood, as do Ryan's tremors. More details in the story. 

If you're here from the Twin Paranormal Discord: OMG HIIIII!!! How are youu? I update about this in the server CONSTANTLY so you'll know if there's a new chapter

I'll post outfit inspos in chapters

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story!!