⤷ ( ' GUIDELINES ')

➷ . . failure to follow the rules will result in suspension of participation.

ㅤㅤㅤ❛ㅤㅤ. . . . . . ㅤ:ㅤ For Writers
:a: ⎯⎯ You can submit a total of four books. These books must be in different categories and you can't apply for two categories under one book.
:b: ⎯⎯ If you are also applying to be a judge, you must not apply to be in the same category/ies as your books. The password is Cirrus.
:c: ⎯⎯ Your book must be in English, and must have at least four proper chapters by the time judging starts, this excludes playlist/character intro/etc chapters.
:d: ⎯⎯ There should be no drama or rudeness towards judges or other applicants. You must follow the judges in your category even after the awards end. There is no bribing of judges either.
:e: ⎯⎯ You must follow this account and add this book to a reading list, or share it on your noticeboard. This is to gain members to get this started.
:f: ⎯⎯ We don't accept any Fanfiction works, even if it fits into a different category; this is just because most ff need at least a little bit of background information to understand and there is no guarentee that judges will have that.

ㅤㅤㅤ❛ㅤㅤ. . . . . . ㅤ:ㅤ For Judges
:a: ⎯⎯ If you are also submitting a book, you must not apply to be a judge in the same categories.
:b: ⎯⎯ The password is Stratus. You must not accept bribery, or have any biased judgement.
:c: ⎯⎯ You must be able to read four/five books if you apply. You will only be required to read seven chapters of each and will have sufficient time to do so
:d: ⎯⎯ You must follow this account and add this book to a reading list, or share it on your noticeboard. This is to gain members to get this started.
:e: ⎯⎯ We'd prefer if you are able to send the reviews via Google Docs, but will also accept them through the Wattpad messaging system.

ㅤㅤㅤ❛ㅤㅤ. . . . . . ㅤ:ㅤ Extra

:a: ⎯⎯ Vote on this chapter if you have read the rules. Type here if you have any queries or suggestions for the Awards. Our direct messages are also open.ノ