☆ chapter 5.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

narrative.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

paiges pov

SEEING ELIZABETH WITH MARIA SENT PAIGE OVER THE EDGE. she didnt know what it was, but she was sick and tired of 'hating' her.

today was tuesday, meaning they had practice. this would be the first time paige had seen elizabeth since theyre little.. interaction, that day. the feelings over nervousness and excitement had paige bouncing off the walls all day, and azzi was quick to notice it.

"oh my god paige, what is up with you today?"

"what do you mean?" paige asked, pretending like she had no clue what her best friend was talking about.

"you havent stopped moving all day. somethings up, what is it?" azzi questioned the blonde.

"nothing, just excited for the first practice back."

"right.." azzi left it there, but she didnt seem very convinced with paiges answer.

however, paige didnt care. she was just excited to see- wait. no. she wasnt. she hated her.

either way, paige was excited for the practice. her summer had been full of camps and spending time with her family, so she was happy to be back with her second family.

her class on sociology was quick to pass by, and soon enough, the professor was dismissing them with little homework.

quickly, paige packed up all her things and stood, waiting for azzi to finish up before she also packed up and the pair exited the class.

"what do you think geno will have us do for the first practice?" azzi asked as they walked down the hall.

"i dont know, but hopefully some team bonding, i wanna meet the freshies. maybe if you ask he'll do team bonding, princess." paige replied with a wink, and the duo laughed about their inside joke.

with that, they parted ways and while azzi went to her second class, paige went to her dorm since she only had one class today.

elizabeth was normally never there, so it kind of just felt like paige lived by herself. it wasnt bad or anything, but it just felt lonely.