"Desert"

A/N: Hailee x Reader (GIP)

Summary: Y/N and Hailee go out for a date night after a long time and Haliee says she wants desert.

SMUT!!!!

Btw this is my first time writing so if this is bad IM SORRYYY!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee Steinfeld and Y/n have been together for a year now and finally going on a date night after they both have been busy with they're acting jobs. 

Y/n sighed while waiting for hailee to get ready shes been saying five more minutes for the passed hour and a half. Y/n slowly got of the couch and made her way up to hers and Hailee's bedroom and walked through the door to see her girlfriend standing in front of the mirror adjusting her hair. 

"Hey love" Hailee said turning to Y/n.

"Hi" Y/n shyly said.

Hailee chuckled as she watch Y/n stare at her and her outfit with her mouth slightly open. She walk over to the girl and put her finger under her chin and closed her mouth.

"Try not to drool love" She said walking past Y/n and walking downstairs. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts which being what she would do to haliee after dinner and followed haliee downstairs like a lost puppy.

"I cant help it if your looking so good in that outfit" Y/n said pulling out the o in so. 

"come on we are gonna be late" Hailee laughed as she walked to the car. Y/n slowly walked to the driver seat and was quickly to put her hand on Haliee's thigh and keep it there until they got to the restaurant.

*******

Hailee and Y/n's dinner date went amazing all the laughs they shared and the memories they created when they was younger reminded them how much fun it was and wished they could go back. Right now Y/n and Hailee was heading home but Y/n couldn't help but notice Hailee moving around in the passenger seat.

"Hailee love are you okay?" Y/n said as she pulled into the drive way. Hailee whimpered under her breath which Y/n heared. 

"Lov-" Y/n was cut off by hailee grabbing her chin and pulling her into and kiss. They slowly pulled away when Hailee said

"I think now that dinner is over i need my desert" She said with a smirk that Y/n knew to well.   

As soon as those words left her mouth she crawled onto Y/n's lap and kissed her once again. Y/n groaned into the kiss as Hailee started to grind on her lap. When oxygen became an issue they pulled away, both of them breathing heavily. Without saying a word hailee started to unbuckle Y/n's belt, Y/n didn't dare to say anything and let Hailee do whatever she wanted to do because she knew that Hailee has been stressed about work and her new song.

Hailee leaned over and Y/n thought she was about to go for a kiss but hailee  pushed the button to put the seat back and  went down to go on her knees on the floor of the car. She pulled Y/n's pants as well as her boxers down and sprung out Y/n's hard cock. Hailee smiled up at Y/n and she smiled back, Hailee moved her hand up and rubbed her thumb over the tip of it using the pre-cum to help her. She started to slowly move her hand up and down the hard dick and decided to use her mouth.

"Ahh fuck" Y/n said in pleasure. Hailee sped up her movements which cause Y/n to moan and grab hailee's head and push her down onto her hard cock. Y/n had her head against the head rest while Hailee was bobbing her head up and down. 

"Shit i'm gonna cum" Y/n told hailee which she sped up her movements and when hailee felt Y/n twitch in her mouth she knew she was gonna cum. After on more stroke it threw Y/n off the edge and she cumed in her mouth. Hailee was quick to swallow all the white mess in her mouth and roll her dress up. She got up off her knees and hovered over Y/n's wood, hailee slowly lowered herself and moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck i forgot how big you are" Y/n chuckled at her comment. Hailee moaned as she finally took all of Y/n's length and once she adjusted to her size, she started to move her hips and make noises that turned Y/n on even more.

"You feel so good" Y/n said as she started to move her hips with hailee and kiss her jaw moving down to her neck leaving love bites and hickeys all over. She knew hailee would be mad at her for the hickeys as shes has to do scenes tomorrow  but she didn't care because right now they were having sex in her car and they were enjoying it. 

"Fuck baby i'm gonna cum" And with that Y/n moved her hips faster.

"Cum for me love"

Y/n's words was enough to push hailee over the edge, and squirt over her cock, Hailee's body shaking violently. Y/n slowed down her movements and easing out of hailee. Both of the girls were out of breath.

"That was amazing"

"anything for you my love"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

833 Words.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!