( part - 18 )

...Preview...

Tae ( cold ) :- Miss.y/n we will be going to my father after breakfast is that ok ?.

* Let's start *

Listening this y/n looked up and just hummed later jimin spoke..

Jimin ( soft ) ( cutely ) :- hyungie meh lobes you.

Jungkook ( squeezing jimin cheeks ) :- I too love my baby..

Listening this someone is burning in jealousy cleared her throat making everyone chuckle at her cute act but jk wanted to roast her more so he continued it..

Jungkook ( cutely ) ( teasing ) :- I missed my chimmy sooo much you know y/n ?.

Y/n ( red eyes ) ( looked at jk ) ( huffed ) :- Huff I don't wanna care, ( pout ) but meh ish your own sister you my love how is he to snatch it.

Listening the question " how is he ? " Jimin got teary eyes yes how is he to cuddle with jk what is the relationship between them this questions and all came to jimin's mind but got snapped out by jk how shouted at y/n..

Jungkook ( shouted ) ( angry ) :- he is my own brother y/n maybe not by blood but by heart ok ? Don't ever dare to say that.

Y/n got flinched by a sudden shout and jimin smiled while saying..

Jimin ( smiled ) :- cool down hyung don't scare her see she will cry.

He said by looking at y/n who is sobbing a little she don't want to get shouted by her oppa because of someone else that dosen't mean she is sensitive , she is not....

Tae sighed and spoke...

Tae ( sigh ) ( soft ) :- ok leave it everyone hey you double bunny control your anger and ya
miss.y/n come lets go.

Tae said while getting up from his chair, jungkook looked at y/n and said...

Jungkook ( looked at y/n ) :- hey you girl ? ( Cute act ) are you my cute pumpkin ?.

He said while being dramatic and cute making y/n laugh so easily and y/n said...

Y/n ( laughed ) ( pout ) :- meh no tawlk with you , ( looked at tae ) ( calm ) let's go come.

Y/n said while she also getting up from her chair , she got and took her shoes and wore it and went with tae in his car leaving jk and jimin in home.,

With jk & jimin

Jungkook ( soft ) :- are you not going to office today mochi ?.

Jimin ( smiled ) :- no hyungie I am not going I have to spend time with my hyungie so no office.

Jungkook smiled hearing that and asked again while sighing making jimin to look at him..

Jungkook ( sigh ) :- I hope everything will be ok with them hyung said even they don't know why dad called them.

Jimin :- hm , yes hyung but we can't do anything right ok I am going to set home theatre I wanna watch movie with my hyungie.

Jimin said while going to home theatre to arrange it leaving jungkook there only later to jungkook also went to watch the movie...

_...

Meanwhile with tae & y/n

They went outside of the house and got into takes car they started going and at that time tae spoke..

Tae ( sigh ) :- Don't say we are outsiders infront of jungkook and I know your feeling but we were close from many years.

Y/n ( looked at tae ) :- your not outsiders it's just slipped out of my mouth I am sorry for that.

Tae ( smiled ) :- no sorry's , thanks for understanding us.

Y/n smiled and looked out of the window.

Soon they reached the hotel where Mr.Kim lives , they went inside and reached near Mr.Kim room
They pressed the bell and Mr.Kim opened the door at that time y/n spoke...

Y/n ( smiled ) ( hugged mr.Kim ) :- I missed you jai why your not living with us ?.

Mr. Kim hugged her back and spoke...

Mr.Kim ( smiled ) :- first come inside let's talk there.

Saying this Mr.Kim took them inside , everyone sat on living room sofa's and Mr.Kim spoke..

Mr.Kim ( cleared his throat ) ( soft ) :- I am not living there because I had my reasons baby and I called you guys to discuss something important, ok ?.

Y/n & tae :- ok Jai / appa.

Both said at a time , Mr.Kim face turned into serious before speaking...

Mr.Kim ( serious ) ( cold ) :- tae do you really think you can spy on the queen ?

THE END

So guys that's it for today I hope you like it , if you like then don't forget to vote and comment on this episode and ya follow this account for more interesting episodes..

- completely broken -