Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Ch. 27: What Needs to Happen

Rhys

If I could've spent the rest of my life in Calla's bed, every day would have been like this moment. Calla slept curled up against my chest. I didn't remember when I arrived here, only that she must have already been asleep by the time I crawled into bed. I glanced at the clock on her nightstand. Five forty-five.

That gave us plenty of time to pretend our problems didn't exist. In fact, I planned on making her forget that anything besides this room existed. It didn't matter how many times we had sex, as our bond grew, our sessions got better and better. There seemed to be no ending point. We'd be old and so bonded that I'd probably break a hip with the enthusiasm I'd be delivering my cock to her.

Well, that was if we got to grow old together. Right now, it looked like we had less than a week until D-day. That was...unless I found us a way out of this mess.

For now, the only mess I wanted to make was with our bodies. I wrapped my hand around Calla's naked torso, sliding it downward until it rubbed against the soft folds of her flower. She made a breathy sound of approval and opened her legs to allow me easier access.

"Good morning to you too," she said.

I kissed the back of her neck, then made my way to her earlobe, sucking on it and nibbling it a bit. This made her shiver in a way I'd come to realize meant I'd hit an erogenous zone. At the same time, my fingers dipped themselves inside her. She grew wet quickly.

I imagined my cock dipping into her instead of fingers, how the hot, wet, silky soft skin would feel pulled taught to encompass my girth. That thought was all it took to make me rock hard.

Keeping her on her side, I pressed against her so that she was turned a bit more towards the bed, then nudged her legs wider apart.

I loved looking at her pussy from this angle. Hell, any angle was enticing, but there was something about how it appeared below the perfect plump cheeks of her ass. And there was something about positioning her this way—a way that most appealed to me. She accepted it. She wanted it like this. She knew I was her mate and would do what pleased me, just as I would do the same for her.

I had to take her like this. My cock more than ready to go, I spread her petals apart and dove in, experiencing all the sensations I'd just fantasized about. I let out a long, low growl. I fit perfectly. And why wouldn't I? This was my pussy.

"I know it is," she said. Of course, she was picking up on all my thoughts.

"I need to make you mine," I said as I began to thrust.

"I'm already yours, Rhys."

I picked up my pace. "Say it, then."

"I'm yours."

I thrust harder. "No, I know that already. Say it."

She moaned as I moved in her. "You're my Alpha."

"I know that too. Say it. Tell me what you want. What you really want me to do to you."

She didn't respond at first, and so I removed myself. It took all my fortitude. My cock throbbed in protest. I flipped her onto her back and maneuvered myself between her legs. She opened them up to me and tilted her pelvis, offering herself to me again. "I want your cock back."

"And you'll get it. But we have unfinished business, and I need you to say you want it before that business can happen."

"Rhys," she said, her voice dripping with desperation.

"Believe me, I want to fuck you until we both come, but I'll stop right now if we can't do what we should have done a long time ago."

"But our families..."