𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭.

Acceptance at last.

Han woke up alone in jeongin's bed, he yawned and stretched his legs, "erggg—" "hannie-ah!" jisung looked at his door and there was felix standing, "lets go! we have practice!" felix smiled, "oh yeah i forgot" jisung giggled while getting off the bed and ran up to felix and kissed him on the lips slowly, felix and jisung closed their eyes, their tongues entwining and exploring more of the mouth, with little smacks in the background caused by the kiss.

jisung cleaned his mouth with his hand jokingly and smiled, "i didn't even wash my mouth yet" jisung said with a disgusted expression on his face, "i don't care as long as it's you" felix caressed jisungs face and kissed his cheek where jisungs dark mole was placed at, "i love you so much" felix whispered "i love you to" jisung replied smiling,

"no more or else we'll be late!" jisung tried leaving but felix was blocking the door, "noo" felix whined "i want you here all for myself" felix hugged jisung, "okay then in the practice room we can, just let me change!" jisung laughed at felix's cute gesture, felix grunted and let him go, "fine" felix let him go and moved to the side "thank you!!" jisung went to his apartment room, ignoring seungmins and minhos presence, it wasn't that far anyways just two apartments away.

once he entered he saw bangchan, he ignored him but felt nervous, "jisung" jisung looked up, bangchan stood up from his chair, jisung just continued walking, "jisung! we need to talk" jisung didnt care he kept walking to his room 'why is my room so suddenly far away' he finally got to his room and unlocked it, "hyunie- hyunjins not here' he shrugged, "its not like they care about me why should i care"

He put on black sweats, with a white shirt, he then went outside his room and went into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and looked around, "hm" he checked if his blades were still under the cabinet with a cloth covering it.

"shit"

jisung closed the cabinet quickly and started panicking "fuck" jisung pulled his hair, "that's probably why chan hyung wanted to talk" jisung grunted and sat on the floor, "no it cant be, they dont care about me" jisung got back up and scrambled around, he dropped the toothbrushes, toothpaste, brushes, and the soaps, he threw everything from the cabinet just to find the blade.

"no no no no, where the fuck is it!" jisung started crying "im such a crybaby" jisung grabbed a piece of shampoo from the floor and threw it across the bathroom, "fuck this shit, fuck everything" after a few minutes of sobbing jisung got up and cleaned his face, it was puffy, red and teary, jisung gave up at this point he didnt wanna be there no more, he wanted to be free.

jisung walked to the door almost slipping because of all the stuff in the floor, he turned the knob and opened the door, he walked out and there was chan hyung, "what" jisung spat "stop it, just calm down please." Chan begged, he hugged Jisung tightly, jisung pushed him "stop it!" chan cried

"After all these years you finally chose to help me? really? this is so fucking stupid, after i begged you for help all those years you chose to not help me whatsoever, you just stood there as if u were decoration." jisung sighed as tears were wiggling out his eyes from anger "i tried okay? i've tried to get an answer from everybody, even the fucking manager wouldn't say shit! i stood there because no one told me why, why they were treating you like that"

"Then why did you let me get hurt?"

jisung stood there looking at chan with his eyes that were practically red from all the crying and sobbing "because i didn't know how to help" chan spoke, jisung passed by him "bullshit" and sat on the dinner table, chan stood there looking at the mess jisung made, he stood there shocked, chan patted his pocket to check if the blade was still there.