ten

paige

"Let's go" I said as I held Azzi and Olivia's hands. "Where are we going?" Drunken Azzi asked, turning to look at me.

"We're going upstairs" I said nodding my head towards the apartment building. "Ok" Azzi said as we walked towards the entrance.

I let go of Olivia's hand, opened the door for the two girls. They walked in before Maia came, guiding Nika and Kayla. "You good?" I questioned Maia as we made eye contact.

"Yeah" She said as they walked through the door. I followed behind them, watching all the girls struggle a little to get up the stairs to our apartment.

"Damnit Azzi" Olivia said as Azzi bumped into her. "Oops" Azzi said grinning at the girl.

Shaking my head at the two, I walked up to them, helping them get to the apartment. Reaching the door, I took my key out my pocket before opening the door and leading them to Azzi's room.

Opening the door to her room, the two stumbled in behind me, immediately laying out on the bed. They both kicked their heels off, getting under the covers. "Goodnight" I said to the girls before closing her door and heading back towards the living room.

As I was walking Maia was coming out of Nika's room, she closed the door before making her way towards me. "I'm never getting drunk with them again" Maia said which made me slightly chuckle.

"Sure" I said raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Whatever" She said rolling her eyes, going into the kitchen.

She's about to fucking piss me off.

The girl went into the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. I stood there looking at her, she looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "What's your problem?" She asked me.

I made my over to her, stopping right in front of her. As I walked over to her, her eyes never left mine. "You rolling your eyes at me" I said.

"And? What are you going to do about it?" She asked me, obviously tempting me. I looked into the girls eyes, and I saw her become weak.

Not saying anything to the girl, I snatched the water bottle out her hand, placing it on counter. "He-" She started but was cut off as I placed my hand on the base of her neck. "What the fuck did I tell you about the attitude?" I questioned the girl.

"I can't remember" She said shrugging her shoulders. "Remind me" She said and I shook my head, a smirk rising to my lips.

"Nah, how about I just show you" I said and her lips parted. Without giving it another thought, I picked the girl up, placing her over my shoulder. "Pai-" She started but shut up when my hand landed on her ass.

"Shut up" I said as I walked out the kitchen and headed towards my bedroom. Opening the door, I walked in before closing the door and locking it behind me. I walked up to my bed, throwing the girl onto it.

Looking at the girl who laid in front of me, I crawled on top of her, placing my hand on her neck. Placing my lips onto hers, Maia groaned into my mouth. I moved my hand from her neck, traveling down to her chest.