Evermore

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello,

It brings me immense joy to extend a warm welcome to you! As you delve into the story, please consider leaving comments, casting votes by clicking the star, and following my account for updates--your engagement is my motivation. Thank you! 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, etcetera, are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This story contains mature content that may be triggering for some readers including but not limited to strong language, depictions of abuse, and mental health struggles. Reader discretion is advised.

All rights reserved. Protected under copyright law, no part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

SYNOPSIS

Aurelia is a fourteen-year-old girl who feels lost in a world that has never shown her kindness. Being an orphan, she is familiar with the cold embrace of the foster care system and her hope of finding a place to belong is slowly diminishing.

Cade is an enigmatic but caring man who recently returned after working on the front lines of humanitarian crises around the globe as a surgeon. After crossing paths with Aurelia, he is determined to help by providing her with a stable home and the warmth she always dreamed of.

With the support of Cade and his friends, she starts to believe that even the most shattered hearts can be made whole again.

----- 

Enjoy! :)